Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hypocrisy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hypocrisy (459 Views)

Oniru Coronation Video Shows Sanwo-olu's COVID-19 Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy by Hassany4u(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2020
Nairalanders and hypocrisy, you see people on this forum claiming the are making money via freelancing, helping people through various medium. Well my experience here is quite the opposite of what this people claim to be. Have been seeking a mentor . majority of nairalanders are toxic. Any good person can help me ooo.
Re: Hypocrisy by naijacutee(f): 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
It is important to be very vigilant in all dealings because 80% of people talking the talk are not walking the walk.

Those who are making money hardly have time to teach and those spending all their time teaching are probably not making money doing what they are teaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy by webtutorr: 10:24pm On May 24, 2020
Hassany4u:
Nairalanders and hypocrisy, you see people on this forum claiming the are making money via freelancing, helping people through various medium. Well my experience here is quite the opposite of what this people claim to be. Have been seeking a mentor . majority of nairalanders are toxic. Any good person can help me ooo.

Yes, some are hypocrites. Not all.
But the major thing is, are you ready to apply the steps and keep doing the needful to make money online. Online business is not any magic. You must walk the work.
Re: Hypocrisy by Hassany4u(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
webtutorr:

Yes, some are hypocrites. Not all.
But the major thing is, are you ready to apply the steps and keep doing the needful to make money online. Online business is not any magic. You must walk the work.

Bro I will follow it step by step please assist .
Re: Hypocrisy by webtutorr: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
naijacutee:
It is important to be very vigilant in all dealings because 80% of people talking the talk are not walking the walk.

Those who are making money hardly have time to teach and those spending all their time teaching are probably not making money doing what they are teaching.

You still have to remember that many people are good in teaching. It's 100% possible for someone to teach you a business model and he/she never made one Naira from it because probably the person has not applied it.

Then you that was taught applied it and it starts working for you.

My Oga is an example.
The person that taught me website Designing and online business cannot see my back now in online business and online Earnings because hez not the talk and do type.

Those that are making it online still teach. As long as am not teaching you for free. Why won't I collect the money and teach someone.
That it's paying me does not mean I won't like making extra cash teaching others.
Infant, as its paying me, am charging really good to teach others so that I don't create unnecessary business competitors.

Those that never really learn are those that are not ready to pay for knowledge. And why people must pay is because, there are more to the training in view. When you pay, you have free access to be asking the person teaching you questions and you will be learning.
But when you are searching for free training, the person will not be able to make good time for you. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Hypocrisy by webtutorr: 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Hassany4u:

Bro I will follow it step by step please assist .

WhatsApp me with my number below my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Master Self Discipline To Help You Achieve Your Goals / Get A Legal Paypal Account For Your Business / I Want To Buy Bet9ja Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.