Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Invalid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invalid (4163 Views)

invalid / Invalid / An Interactive Forum For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid by Vicjustice: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
Now invalid

Re: Invalid by BabaDibia: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2007
yes this is whot happen when you peopel are thinking you no too much, it is olways good to protect yourself be with spiritul power befor aplying for visa. and there is body sign that some powerful spiritual protection will give to you when you are traveling to the abroad that is not good for your progress. am here to help anybody who want to travel to abroad or to usa, many of you are loughing but i know many peopel from nairaland who come to me in secreat for help. if you spiritual help send your email adress or better telefone number. thakn you
Re: Invalid by Akolawole(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
Baba_Dibia:

yes this is whot happen when you peopel are thinking you no too much, it is olways good to protect yourself be with spiritul power befor aplying for visa. and there is body sign that some powerful spiritual protection will give to you when you are traveling to the abroad that is not good for your progress. am here to help anybody who want to travel to abroad or to usa, many of you are loughing but i know many peopel from nairaland who come to me in secreat for help. if you spiritual help send your email adress or better telefone number. thakn you

I see.

I want spiritual help to travel but i want Nairalanders to know about the progress.

Maybe my own will boost your business here.

Do i still need documents to send to embassy or you will sort that one out as well?

Thanks
Re: Invalid by Mariory(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
Baba_Dibia:

How much are you accepting for this "spiritual help" service you provide. And yes you are right, I'm laughing right now.
Re: Invalid by BabaDibia: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
akolawole my job is to prepare medicin for you to go to ambassy and when you get visa i will prepare another medicin that will help you pass imigration without no problem at all. i do'nt prepare any paper work understand?
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2007
Baba dibia, could you please post a photo of yourself?
Re: Invalid by BabaDibia: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2007
whay you want to see my pictiure? do you beleave only pictures? blesed is he who do'nt see but yet beleave.
Re: Invalid by gilgee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
baba dibia u too much ooo. How many 20 storeys building u get?
How many 7 stars hotel u don invoke/conjour to become urs?
how many dead people u don resurrect?
How many cars you own?
You no wan travel? How many countries you don go? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Come make i give u solid juju. I string pass u ooo lol. My own no call for any payment na psalm 23. tongue
You guys should stop decieving peeps, simply cuz they are ignorant or too blind to see the truth.
Re: Invalid by globalaid(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2007
@vicjustice, sorry about your friend that went to Bahrain. At this age and time people can still be thinking that it is only when they travel that they can make it. With that kind of money why dont he go into business, he can make times three of his monthly income in europe in one switch, it pained me that ignorance is what is killing us. Forget all this yeye HYIP, think of what to invest on do your thing by yourself and you will see what you will come up with.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2007
Whoever plans to travel out, should remember that things are easier when done orderly.
Thanks, Globalaid
Re: Invalid by Troubleone: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2007
sadly, most people just want to travel out irrespective of the destination
Re: Invalid by toshmann(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2007
@baba-dibia grin grin

you for use your spiritual power take arrange your ability to spell words correctly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Invalid by lovemajek(f): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2007
no let the guy use voodoo on you.
Re: Invalid by rexfx2: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
lovemajek:

no let the guy use voodoo on you.
no be only voodoooo and mojoooo 2. wink

@ baba-dibia aside the fact that ur "spiritual weakness, sorri power" should aid u in spelling right , i can bet my account and career that u've never been 2 d embassy.
Ewu, monkiiii.

@Vicjustice---u raised a gr888 issue, 1M is enough 2 start a buz that would boom over time if effectively managed here in 9jaaa,

@ everyone--dont just rely on d facts provided by these crooks in "cunsultants" attire, be wise enough ask around ( thank God for 9raa land), and be sure, coz come 2 think of it, wouldnt it be wisdom and efefctive decision making that you would need to survive when outside the sountry?

eni ti oleti kogbo
Onye nwe nti ya nuoo
if u get ear, make u hear!
Re: Invalid by macro: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hello Vic and everyone.
I have a friend who left for italy 3months ago. He has a wife who lives in italy with their 4years old baby. she has been living there for about 8 years now. Now he is trying to travel to Canada where his sister and her family is living. He says his Italian born baby has to be 18 years to be Italian citizen. I thought a baby born in any foreign country automatically becomes a citizen of that country, and the parents can get permit to work?? What should he do to be able to get a job there? i don't know how he got the papers he used to travel to italy. What kind of advice should be given in this kind of situation?
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
macro:

Hello Vic and everyone.
I have a friend who left for italy 3months ago. He has a wife who lives in italy with their 4years old baby. she has been living there for about 8 years now. Now he is trying to travel to Canada where his sister and her family is living. He says his Italian born baby has to be 18 years to be Italian citizen. I thought a baby born in any foreign country automatically becomes a citizen of that country, and the parents can get permit to work?? What should he do to be able to get a job there? i don't know how he got the papers he used to travel to italy. What kind of advice should be given in this kind of situation?

Ireland in December 2004, was the last country in the EU to stop the automatic citizenship by birth right. Nowadays, a child born in Ireland (like in other EU states) takes after the parent/s immigration status; that is, LIKE-PARENTS-LIKE CHILD. Explanation of this is: if a child is born of illegal residence parents, he too would be illegal and like the parents, he's not immune to deportation.
  In some countries however, the children becomes eligible for citizenship at certain ages, but believe me, authorities usually get rid of such families diplomatically by deportation before the children attain the due ages: and even if they are not deported, the frustration of not being eligible to work or the uncertain future in a self exile is sufficient for a family to say enough-is-enough and return home.
Re: Invalid by uspry1(f): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
In the US after caught with 12 million illegal immigrants that place on hold for DEPORTATION, they at US Immigrant Service HAS ALREADY MAKE THEIR MINDS.

If those illegal pregnant immigrant women enter to the USA for delivering their baby getting US CITIZENSHIP, therefore baby child born in the US will NOT GET US birth certificate to be qualify for US CITIZENSHIP. Once baby child born in the USA that would become ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT just like their ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PARENT, deport all of them illegal parent and newborn child back to their country. US will not allow them to stay in the USA after baby is born.

Sorry!!!! If you do not believe me, do your homework reading US Immigrant law that has been change recently up-to-date.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 6:43am On May 24, 2008
This thread is meaningful, and should be revived grin
Re: Invalid by akinalabi(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2008
@ Vicjustice,

I'm sorry about your friend. I've heard many stories like
that as well and they are very touching.

You made the post sound like it's the travelling agents
that are at fault.

I honestly think your friend is a bit silly.

He spent 1 million naira to travel? Does he know what it
takes to raise that in Europe? He'll probaly never have £4k
cash all through his sojourn in Europe.

Apart from that, your post made it clear that he knew he
was not going to Europe directly. He knew he was going
to Bahrain and he went ahead? Or didn't he see the tickets
that were handed to him?

Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 11:54am On May 24, 2008
akinalabi:

@ Vicjustice,

I'm sorry about your friend. I've heard many stories like
that as well and they are very touching.

You made the post sound like it's the travelling agents
that are at fault.

I honestly think your friend is a bit silly.

He spent 1 million naira to travel? Does he know what it
takes to raise that in Europe? He'll probaly never have £4k
cash all through his sojourn in Europe.

Apart from that, your post made it clear that he knew he
was not going to Europe directly. He knew he was going
to Bahrain and he went ahead? Or didn't he see the tickets
that were handed to him?

Is there something I'm missing?
   You know, some people can be so desperate when it comes to travel matters. Of course he knew where he was going, though it wasn't his desired destination; you see, a lot of people just want to "check out" irrespective of the country as long are the people in the country are not black
Re: Invalid by lovemoi2(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
Intresting
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2010
Lol at how you ressurected this thread. Well-done
Re: Invalid by adexchamp(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
@vicjustice, i think you did the right thing for your friend and i saw more grease to your elbows,yoruba adage says" ti iwaju ko ba se lo,eyin ma se pada si" meaning if you can't continue with your journey why dont you just go back from where you're coming from, !!!
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
adexchamp:

@vicjustice, i think you did the right thing for your friend and i saw more grease to your elbows,yoruba adage says" ti iwaju ko ba se lo,eyin ma se pada si" meaning if you can't continue with your journey why dont you just go back from where you're coming from, !!!
Much appreciated, Man.
Re: Invalid by snowdrops(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
so where is your friend at present? Hope he has recovered from the ordeal
Re: Invalid by Hoodrat(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Baba-digo or werin u call urself?
Go sit don for guter cuz I nor understand u anymore I've paid u 400,00 and still no positive result. Somebody find me this baba make I use am as my new year chicken.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
snowdrops:

so where is your friend at present? Hope he has recovered from the ordeal
He's in Nigeria, he'd made several attempts to travel abroad, applying for the wrong visa types, but wasn't successful, he now works as administrative/clerical staff at a University Teaching Hospital.
Re: Invalid by snthesis(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^i can bet dat ur pal is still tryin to scheme his way out of 9ja- its a cravin dats quite difficult to kill
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
snthesis:

^^i can bet dat your pal is still tryin to scheme his way out of 9ja- its a cravin dats quite difficult to kill
Maybe. I remember he made some attempts at some embassies then, but he wasn't successful, and he seemed to have given it up now: i really don't know much about his activities these days, we're not so fond of each other (he used to be my childhood friend, but we grew up and set apart) so, i've not really been in correspondence with him for some time now.
Re: Invalid by suxes2006(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
Nice thread and i have learnt alot of lessons
here as well

SHALOM
Re: Invalid by webmastern(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
hmmm
Re: Invalid by willsman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ Vicjustice, may God bless you for us here. You are truthful and a man of God indeed. Keep the good works here flying my brother. I blame the government officials of this evil country called Nigeria starting from Gowan that went to London in mid 70's and spent £700,000 at a go in the supermarket without positioning the country from then. Why do Nigerians travel? Is it for good condition of living or what? Assuming our own economy is okay, who would like to travel elswhere for what to do over there? As at 70s and early 80s naira was higher than dollar, pounds etc, who loves traveling to abroad if not to go to school or on businesses? Why did they killed the fewer companies that were here before? For more than 51 years and still counting, no light in evil one Nigeria. Now that 1 USD is over N150, my people, traveling to places you know very well that their money is higher than naira is first class businesses to lay your hands on if you can make it and have something doing over there. So far as Nigeria remains one, it can never be. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Trafficking In Nigeria: Aljazeera Shocking Investigation (video Clips) / How To Locate Colonnades Hotel Ikoyi - Coming From Festac Town / Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.