Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,815 members, 7,798,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Upgrade Your Excel Skill From Basic To Pro In 7 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Upgrade Your Excel Skill From Basic To Pro In 7 Days (220 Views)

Who Needs Advanced Excel Skill? / 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work / Learn Microsoft Excel @ #15,000 (basic To Advanced Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Excel Skill From Basic To Pro In 7 Days by abimijul1: 7:42am On May 27, 2020
Upgrade Your Excel Skill From Basic to Pro in 7 Days

Don't come out of this lockdown without adding a valuable skill to yourself,
you might not have enough time like this again.

This is a testimony from one of our Excel student:

" I thought I knew Excel, Until …..
I used to brag about how much I knew excel,
Until I was asked to prepare a report based on certain criteria by my supervisor.

I had to accurately check the data, so I requested for three days to enable 
me complete the report because I didn’t want to leave room for mistakes.
On the fourth day, I submitted the report to my supervisor,

I didn’t know what he did but all I knew was my report still had some mistakes and all the mistakes were a highlighted,

He looked at me and said, 
“I gave you enough time and you still couldn’t prepare an error free report, 
after you will say there’s no job. 
You better go and learn excel.”
Those words really hurt me and I felt so embarrassed.
And I promised myself to master excel.

I told one of my friends and he introduced Starry Gold Academy Video on Microsoft Excel to me,
I was shocked when I saw all what Excel could actually do.

What caused me embarrassment would have been handled with conditional formatting in excel."

Those were the exact words of one of our students on this Mentorship Platform.

So what are you waiting for; spark up your skills In excel, go from a beginner to a professional In 7 days

P.S: Convert your lockdown time to productive time.

Post Covid-19 is unpredictable, but is it better to be prepare ahead by learning a skill.

To get the BASIC and ADVANCE EXCEL PRACTICAL VIDEO TRAINING + worksheet,

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

Re: Upgrade Your Excel Skill From Basic To Pro In 7 Days by Neetah005: 3:58pm On May 27, 2020
Is it for free?

(1) (Reply)

So Which Sales Dog Breed Are You? / Project Management Courses Online Training / Get A Dry Land At Clayton Estate Ode Omi Ibeju-lekki At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.