Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

### - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ### (506 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / FG To Enforce Ban On Open Drug Market From January, 2019!!! / FG Bans Open Drug Market In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

### by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
###
Re: ### by Oksman(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
Wow! What a discovery. So what does the mental degradation look like over there Mr eagle eye?.
Re: ### by Vyzz: 9:26pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: ### by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2020
Oksman:
Wow! What a discovery. So what does the mental degradation look like over there Mr eagle eye?.
If you're sincere enough, you'll agree with me that there are more mad people there, including the ones roaming the streets and those pretending to be alright.
Re: ### by Generalnomercy: 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
Jman06:
I embarked on a little research during this Covid-19 lockdown about the sales and use of prescription/ethical drugs in the southeast and my findings were mind boggling.

I thought the government claimed that certain drugs like codeine and tramadol had been banned These drugs are still very much available and in circulation at open drugs markets in the east.

I also found out that ethical drugs like diazepam and other benzodiazepines are sold like pure water in these open markets. These markets sell some hardcore psychoactive drugs with reckless abandon and nobody is doing anything about it.
Is it that our southeast governments are ignorant of the health and security implications of abuse of these drugs or what

These guys bribe the policemen and other security agents and when they carry these drugs into the markets, they sell carelessly without prescription. No wonder the number of mad people is on the increase down there!

.perhaps you've never been to Lagos or Kano to discover that there is no illicit drugs you won't find been hawked on the streets.

Travel and see.
Re: ### by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2020
Generalnomercy:

.perhaps you've never been to Lagos or Kano to discover that there is no illicit drugs you won't find been hawked on the streets.

Travel and see.
I have being to lag and I know that there's some level of control there... some of the core ethical drugs are not so openly sold like they do the other side. People sell them surreptitiously and are conscious of the legal implications.

Maybe we need another BBC eagle eye to do a thorough investigation and comparison of the different parts of the country

(1) (Reply)

How This Drug Work 18+ / Should I Allow My Daughters Go For Female Genital Mutilation ? / Revealed: The Most Beautiful Native Doctor Or Babalawo In Nigeria, Ebere Asonibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.