Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Thread closed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thread closed (1042 Views)

Open Offer For This Macbook Pro 2020 - ITEM SOLD, THREAD CLOSED!!!! / THREAD CLOSED Any Good Core I3 System For 30k / THREAD CLOSED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by chycco: 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Thread closed by polimaf(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
Bought brand new? Without warranty? This one get as e be o...

Is that not hp stream?

That laptop no get warranty na.. it's mostly refurbished that Nigerians sell as new

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2020
chycco:
Hello gentlemen in the house.
Some of us can remember when I posted and requested for help about my 8months HP laptop model n3060 that has display issues.
I took the system to the place I bought it, demanded to activate the warranty, the man politely told me that they don't do warranty, the best thing he can do for me is to refer me to a sound engineer he trust.
Few days Later, I called and he said the engineer discovered it's a BIOS resetting issue, that he will fix, I should exercise some patience because of the lock down in Aba.
After waiting for over 2weeks I personally went to the engineer, he told me it didn't work.
That it need new mother board. However he said the board is 45k. I tried pricing, he insisted.
I went back to the place I bought the system, the mans body language showed he's done with me.
Meanwhile, this isn't my system,. It's my boss kid of about 10yrs.
I called my boss explained things to him, he became furious and asked me to go back and tell that man that either he changes the system or he should pay for the new board else he's coming to close down his shop with soldiers , in fact I should goto his shop and give him phone to speak with him.
After some thoughts, I did as he demanded. Immediately they got connected on phone, they started shouting and threatening each other.
Now am a bit scared, I know my boss very well, he's very very influential and hot tempered.
As I type this right now, I swear I don't know what to do .

so what are you waiting for OR why are you worried?! i dont get it! its not your laptop nor you who broke it so why the headache?! let boss do what he does best.
Re: Thread closed by decatalyst(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=chycco
After some thoughts, I did as he demanded. Immediately they got connected on phone, they started shouting and threatening each other.
Now am a bit scared, I know my boss very well, he's very very influential and hot tempered.
As I type this right now, I swear I don't know what to do .[/quote]

Abi you done over collect money from your boss than you actually used? undecided Because I don't see any reason why you should be scared.

The matter nah "hard men" go fit settle am, lemme goan continue with the one i am settling grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Rickmann: 5:06pm On May 29, 2020
chycco:
Some of us can remember when I posted and requested for help about my 8months HP laptop model n3060 that has display issues.
I took the system to the place I bought it, demanded to activate the warranty, the man politely told me that they don't do warranty, the best thing he can do for me is to refer me to a sound engineer he trust.
Few days Later, I called and he said the engineer discovered it's a BIOS resetting issue, that he will fix, I should exercise some patience because of the lock down in Aba.
After waiting for over 2weeks I personally went to the engineer, he told me it didn't work.
That it need new mother board. However he said the board is 45k. I tried pricing, he insisted.
I went back to the place I bought the system, the mans body language showed he's done with me.
I called my boss explained things to him, he became furious and asked me to go back and tell that man that either he changes the system or he should pay for the new board else he's coming to close down his shop with soldiers , in fact I should goto his shop and give him phone to speak with him.

Ain't your fault though...But let this be an eye opener for you. Always buy gadgets from authorized dealers to get ur warranty. The street is military and guys will do anything to survive out there.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Papertrail11(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2020
Why would someone buy HP?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by seankafor(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
Rickmann:

Ain't your fault though...But let this be an eye opener for you. Always buy gadgets from authorized dealers to get ur warranty. The street is military and guys will do anything to survive out there.
I dey detest anything wey no be open box

Shaahe should let his boss handle jt
Re: Thread closed by seankafor(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
Papertrail11:
Why would someone buy HP?
wetin do hp
Re: Thread closed by Raysleek: 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
Seriously did you add your own gain to the laptop? Say the truth

Re: Thread closed by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
Raysleek:
Seriously did you add your own gain to the laptop? Say the truth

Dats a very brilliant question. Op should come and answer because dats the only reason he should be worried as to not to be caught by his boss.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by chycco: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Thread closed by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
chycco:
baba this guy na my boss, he can be ruthless sometimes and he might seize my paycheck.
now you get it

for what reason exactly?! the man said go to the store and let me talk to the dude in question, so you go to the shop and let that man talk to your boss...no wahala!
Re: Thread closed by motionarena: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
chycco:
hello boss what was d final outcome?
How did you eventually settle this

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook X360 G2 / Compare Hp Photosmart Printers And Epson Stylus Photo Printers / Download The Latest Antivirus On Your Flash Drive And Systems !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.