Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey (491 Views)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey by Abasyho: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
Big python kill today early hours by Atimbo community boys in Calabar Municipality of Cross River State. The python just kill a chicken and was ready to swallow it just to be discover by some small boy who went hunting and rise alarm. The community boys came out and kill the python with several cut both on the head and body.

1 Share

Re: Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey by sulaimon22: 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
FP Material
Re: Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey by noeloge82(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
Is the guy using the snake for muscle building
Re: Big Python That Was About Swallow It Prey by IamAsiri: 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
Wow shocked. Is this the season for pythons or what?

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Blue In DRAG S / How Much Is A 100pcs Of Big Size Yams In Mile 12. / Am In Of Sweet Corn Seeds F1 In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.