Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
xx
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
that lady(poco)did well by exposing that you have a fiancee on that thread haha lol.
Lol, please modify your comment & remove my mail. Don't want it out there.
Yes I've got a fiancee, got a kid too but I'm not asking u for a relationship

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lol, please modify your comment & remove my mail. Don't want it out there.
Yes I've got a fiancee, got a kid too but I'm not asking u for a relationship
done
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
done
Thanks. Still no new mail in my inbox lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Thanks. Still no new mail in my inbox lipsrsealed
you are funny,you and i know where it will eventually lead to, so the question is am I ready for such?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2020
francesco01 please stop mentioning and insulting me everywhere,i haven't had any issues with you or anyone,please stop it.Thanks and have a blessed day
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rozz:
francesco01 please stop mentioning and insulting me everywhere,i haven't had any issues with you or anyone,please stop it.Thanks and have a blessed day

You are young but not too young to stand for what you know is right.

Many young children we tortured because they wanted to worship JEHOVAH, i know two little children (Isaiah 13 and Miracle 9) in my neighbourhood whose parents beats them everyday because they refused to go to church after attending meetings of JWs for the first time.
Re: . by Emusan(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maximus69:

You are young but not too young to stand for what you know is right.

Many young children we tortured because they wanted to worship JEHOVAH, i know two little children (Isaiah 13 and Miracle 9) in my neighbourhood whose parents beats them everyday because they refused to go to church after attending meetings of JWs for the first time.

And I know many JWs parents whom through disfellowsip tortured their children because they refused to go to the meeting again.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Emusan:

And I know many JWs parents whom through disfellowsip tortured their children because they refused to go to the meeting again.

ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JWs detests that word (torture) because it reminds us of your god that will torture his children for not worshiping him! smiley

So in what way do you think JWs will justifiably use torture to correct our own children when we're struggling to depict the qualities of our own God?

That's where you failed woefully Sir! wink
Re: . by Emusan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Maximus69:

ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JWs detests that word (torture) because it reminds us of your god that will torture his children for not worshiping him! smiley

So in what way do you think JWs will justifiably use torture to correct our own children when we're struggling to depict the qualities of our own God?

That's where you failed woefully Sir! wink

Says the deluded JWs whom TORTURED STAKE full his demonic translation. Which makes it the most organization that uses the word TORTURE most.

But your god killed his first created son by tortured him on a stake.

Always justified the reason of calling him hypocrite and deluded JWs.

You'll see how the deluded will change tune and begin to beat about the bush now!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Emusan:

Says the deluded JWs whom TORTURED STAKE full his demonic translation. Which makes it the most organization that uses the word TORTURE most.

But your god killed his first created son by tortured him on a stake.

Always justified the reason of calling him hypocrite and deluded JWs.

You'll see how the deluded will change tune and begin to beat about the bush now!

ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy

Walahi Talahi you're becoming more and more stupid with this your pointless arguments, so how was Jesus executed if not through torture to death? cheesy

I said "JWs hate the word torture because our God hates it" it's his enemies that tortured his son to death on a torture stake not our God himself! cheesy

That's why we hate the word "torture" since it's what you father's children used in executing our Master, Lord and King. We're not as stupid as your cohorts who claims their god was killed on a Cross yet they're making images and necklaces of CROSS! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Blame The Devil? / Five Signs Of Backsliding / Facts That Will Shock You About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.