Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! (3991 Views)

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / Tonnes Of Cassava Tuber ( TME 419) And Bundles Of Stem Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you want large quantity cassava tuber (trailer)I can source for it. Also, i have different cassava Stem species TMS 0289,TMS 0581,TME 419 and WHITE LION. these four species are high yield I know. The best one is white lion as it has highest starch content and it is the best cassava tuber accepted by market women. Many do not know different between white lion and TME 419.they both has thesame head, both do not branche unless you prune them,TME 419 stem is light brown why white lion is white,TME 419 tuber is deep brown while white lion remain white.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
I will attach pictures soon, so that you can know the different as many confuse both this three species TMS 0289,tme 419 and white Lion.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by passionatefarmer: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=Farmerakinloye6 post=90199640]I will attach pictures soon, so that you can know the different as many confuse both this three species TMS 0288,tme 419 and white Lion. [/quaote]
Location.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=passionatefarmer post=90205665][/quote] AKURE, ONDO STATE
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2020
TMS 0581 more attribute loading...

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Tms 0289 More attribute loading..

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
TME 419

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
White lion

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2020
This is the picture I took yesterday in front of MATNA, AND PRICE LIST AT THE MOMENT.

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by kenKenny: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is your location?, How much do you sell cassava stem bundle and per ton of cassava tubbers.?
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
kenKenny:
Where is your location?, How much do you sell cassava stem bundle and per ton of cassava tubbers.?
akure.. 21k for tuber and #300 for stem 1m by 40 sticks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls, know that price of cassave tuber has increase and Farmer especially for us in ondo state will prefer selling in market than company at the moment. It like this cov19 is affecting company buying cassava tuber, nevertheless I still believe Thai farm in ogun state will have better price.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Cassava tuber market... though, they are through before I got there this morning.. I heard them saying 'full Dyna is 90k today" smiles..... this year is interesting. grin grin grin

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
I went to MATNA today to make equiry how much they are buying cassava tuber, guess what it 30k per tone now grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. Cassava grower how market now? even stem don turn too gold at moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Trending at the moment grin grin grin cassava tuber and stem.full Dyna 100 is now 120k, even me has upgrade my stem from #300-#400 per bundle now. I will advise we farmer that hit jackpot this year to trend slowly because many folks are joining the ship at moment. Imagine new Farmer planting 30 hectares just because he heard cassava is selling. Don't because you uproot 2 hectares this year and you make good profit to expand to 6 hectares, it doesn't work like that. Plant 2-3 hectares and enjoy your harvest. It will continue to sell till January next year,then start to diminishes from March next year,then glut follow by October next year till 2022,then pick up again 2023.

1 Like

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Smile cheesy wink wink wink wink full Dyna 100 is 150k-160k In cassava market here in akure,why MATNA (starch company) IS 29-33k per tone which too low. Pls! anybody that has Thai farm price info at the moment because I have lose their contact.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by KfashionHubb: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
Smile cheesy wink wink wink wink full Dyna 100 is 150k-160k In cassava market here in akure,why MATNA (starch company) IS 29-33k per tone which too low. Pls! anybody that has Thai farm price info at the moment because I have lose their contact.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by KfashionHubb: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
call me
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by beejay1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bros, lets connect...i need about 30 - 50 ton in Ondo.....drop me you contact...urgent
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
beejay1:
Bros, lets connect...i need about 30 - 50 ton in Ondo.....drop me you contact...urgent
see my signature
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Full Dyna or short frame Ford is 120-135k here at the moment.the price come down because women using it for garri and fufu went to King palace to lament that they are not seeing any profit again.price of company still remain 33k per tone.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
This (65 head) full happy family will full Dyna short frame or short frame Ford. My people grin grin cheesy it will take 3 able body to lift that load to one person head. They called me this afternoon to help one of them,I was just grin laughing,Dem no Born me grin. This is A year white Lion/tangaria tuber.

1 Like

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by segun20072010: 3:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
Full Dyna or short frame Ford is 120-135k here at the moment.the price come down because women using it for garri and fufu went to King palace to lament that they are not seeing any profit again.price of company still remain 33k per tone.

Please base on your experience on cassava, how many Full Dyna can one get on a 5 acres of land at worse ?
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
segun20072010:

Please base on your experience on cassava, how many Full Dyna can one get on a 5 acres of land at worse ?
five acres is equivalent to 2 hectares. If you plant good varieties, good maintenance and fertile soil, you should be expecting 30 tones per hectare, but if your farm land is not that fertile, the yield per hectare should be 18-20 tones. If you don't maintain your farm,well! it is possible not to see half a tone. In 2016 grin cheesy cheesy I cultivate 2 hectares of cassava farm with bad maintenance, smile, after a year nah 1 tone I see ooo my brother.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Disadvantage of planting on plough without ridges, and rooting cassava during dry season. Instead of me paying 10k per dyna am paying 15k now.

1 Like

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
New season has begin!!! MATNA is buying 48k-52k per ton at the moment. Full short frame Ford is being sold in market 155k-165k depending on bargaining skills. They way people are planting cassava this day dey shock me sad, you will hear 50,60, 150 hectares. My advice pls don't borrow or collect loan to plant cassava because anything can happen next year(glut), except if it is from government. If you want to patronize me you will need to come to akure, and minimum of 120 bundle #500 per bundle. Nigeria will be Great.
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is what hundred bundle look like inside dyna 150, 40 sticks by 1 meter.

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2021
This is what 300 bundle looks like @ 1meter by 40 sticks.

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by willybaby(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
five acres is equivalent to 2 hectares. If you plant good varieties, good maintenance and fertile soil, you should be expecting 30 tones per hectare, but if your farm land is not that fertile, the yield per hectare should be 18-20 tones. If you don't maintain your farm,well! it is possible not to see half a tone. In 2016 grin cheesy cheesy I cultivate 2 hectares of cassava farm with bad maintenance, smile, after a year nah 1 tone I see ooo my brother.
my oga for we when no b baba like u, help us convert this to basin or bag of garri abeg.
thanks
Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
...hmmm... cassava glut is seriously knocking, and almost here...full Dyna or short frame Ford is now 100k here....if you have cassava that is mature root it! And collect your money ASAP... Anything beyond April next year will be something else Word on street anything glyphosate is now 3k and above! angry angry

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Full dyna or short frame ford is now 80k here..

Re: Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! by betabread: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Have u tried cassava with irrigation before targeting when prices are high......... I notice every one in my place plant cassava at about the same time........

Outside cassava, what crop can easily replace cassava intercrop with maize with all the characteristics of cassava........ Can coco yam do the trick

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Improved Cassava Stem / Have You Ever Seen Black Beans Before? / My Mechanised Farming Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.