Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (884 Views)

H / Am I Being Scammed?- Skye Bank Charged Me A 50% Interest Rate. / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Danielfx(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
I went through your topics, nice format you have there.

Account opened on May 16 and you've already created 5 threads talking about millions.

I'm sure with your networth, you'd have friends that can borrow you 200K

4 Likes

Re: . by Danielfx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
lilachiever:
I went through your topics, nice format you have there.

Account opened on May 16 and you've already created 5 threads talking about millions.

I'm sure with your networth, you'd have friends that can borrow you 200K
Bro, i don't know what you are talking about but to be honest with you, i was irritated when i saw your comment. It seems you have an evil or rather irritating spirit.

Back to the matter, did you see any mention where anybody complained about me asking him or her for money ?. If you must know, i don't have friends, it's strange, i know. I don't even have a girlfriend even though i am good looking, educated and financially upright.

Also, i do have acquaintances that i have helped in the past. Last two weeks i sent one of such people 20k to support his 50k quest. I called the dude today and he was talking about me being stingy and i should go and help myself.... Must i give millions before someone appreciates me ?

I have had girlfriends in the past. Heart break was prevalent and an ample dislike with time too was also there. Women wahala is something i am not ready and i rather have my tramadol and quench it with coke than to scathe the Earth for cricket while the wood is on my head.

I have had one of those days you would call the breaking point in one's life. I have had it hot and cold and even school fees has made me drop out of school in year 2014. Now, i work with caution bearing in mind that i have no one to turn to in times of adversity( God forbid) except God.

I live a worthwhile life. I trade in forex, i take drugs and i do minor investment too which i hope to upgrade as well and if you must know, i have had an acquaintance in this environment, a student like me that trade on forex with over 80 million in his account. This is not exaggerating, so don't think everyone is broke and that you are not making it doesn't mean everyone is not. in case you bring the issue of while i could not meet that 80million dude for money, you ought to know that our association was based on business and the dude would not will 1k for anything less than the business we have had.

I hope you see sense in this.
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
Bro, i don't know what you are talking about but to be honest with you, i was irritated when i saw your comment. It seems you have an evil or rather irritating spirit.

Back to the matter, did you see any mention where anybody complained about me asking him or her for money ?. If you must know, i don't have friends, it's strange, i know. I don't even have a girlfriend even though i am good looking, educated and financially upright.

Also, i do have acquaintances that i have helped in the past. Last two weeks i sent one of such people 20k to support his 50k quest. I called the dude today and he was talking about me being stingy and i should go and help myself.... Must i give millions before someone appreciates me ?

I have had girlfriends in the past. Heart break was prevalent and an ample dislike with time too was also there. Women wahala is something i am not ready and i rather have my tramadol and quench it with coke than to scathe the Earth for cricket while the wood is on my head.

I have had one of those days you would call the breaking point in one's life. I have had it hot and cold and even school fees has made me drop out of school in year 2014. Now, i work with caution bearing in mind that i have no one to turn to in times of adversity( God forbid) except God.

I live a worthwhile life. I trade in forex, i take drugs and i do minor investment too which i hope to upgrade as well and if you must know, i have had an acquaintance in this environment, a student like me that trade on forex with over 80 million in his account. This is not exaggerating, so don't think everyone is broke and that you are not making it doesn't mean everyone is not. in case you bring the issue of while i could not meet that 80million dude for money, you ought to know that our association was based on business and the dude would not will 1k for anything less than the business we have had.

I see this as still a part of the format, any reasonable person will see it too.

Who doesn't have friends to ask for funds? and you mean to tell us that you kept all your funds in a single bank account with no cash or you or little cash in any other account you could use for transactions? what happened to the transactionary and precautionary motive for holding liquid cash?

I won't reply your mentions no more.

3 Likes

Re: . by Toma2: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:

I live a worthwhile life. I trade in forex, i take drugs and i do minor investment too which i hope to upgrade as well and if you must know, i have had an acquaintance in this environment, a student like me that trade on forex with over 80 million in his account. This is not exaggerating, so don't think everyone is broke and that you are not making it doesn't mean everyone is not. in case you bring the issue of while i could not meet that 80million dude for money, you ought to know that our association was based on b business and the dude would not will 1k for anything less than the business we have had.

Dont you have close pals U want a total stranger to loan you 50k... u try grin
Re: . by Danielfx(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Toma2:

Dont you have close pals U want a total stranger to loan you 50k... u try grin
I quoted my location. I am ready for a meet up and a valid collateral
Re: . by Goldenrod1: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Baba, post the screenshot of the restricted account here or we don't believe you
Re: . by Danielfx(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
lilachiever:

I see this as still a part of the format, any reasonable person will see it too.

Who doesn't have friends to ask for funds? and you mean to tell us that you kept all your funds in a single bank account with no cash or you or little cash in any other account you could use for transactions? what happened to the transactionary and precautionary motive for holding liquid cash?

I won't reply your mentions no more.
You can't dictate to me on how to live my life and if you observe precautionary hand cash, that's your business and not mine.

It seems you're deluded and nothing positive ever comes out of you. You need to change your way of life or go seek deliverance cos i am certain you have an evil spirit, no doubt.

I wish you luck as you go about looking for moniker to spam. Orovoire
Re: . by Danielfx(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Baba, post the screenshot of the restricted account here or we don't believe you
if i go to the ATM and snap it, will you provide the loan ?

If not, there's no need wasting my time
Re: . by Goldenrod1: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
if i go to the ATM and snap it, will you provide the loan ?

If not, there's no need wasting my time

ATM ke

You no get mobile app?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
These boys and their format. New day, new style.

What kind of scam do we call this? Because I am very sure that this is not local.

BTW, anyone willing to borrow him money should dash me instead. At least, I have been on NL since 2009. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by lilachiever(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
You can't dictate to me on how to live my life and if you observe precautionary hand cash, that's your business and not mine.

It seems you're deluded and nothing positive ever comes out of you. You need to change your way of life or go seek deliverance cos i am certain you have an evil spirit, no doubt.

I wish you luck as you go about looking for moniker to spam. Orovoire

Post a screenshot from your restricted bank account showing your balance, post your account number and phone number plus your school ID.

if everything comes out clean with your name, I'd dash you 30K (enough to get you a DL).

if you can't do that and prove me wrong, just shamelessly delete this your account.

1 Like

Re: . by Danielfx(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
lilachiever:

Post a screenshot from your restricted bank account showing your balance, post your account number and phone number plus your school ID.

if everything comes out clean with your name, I'd dash you 30K (enough to get you a DL).

if you can't do that and prove me wrong, just shamelessly delete this your account.
for how much ?... Ogbeni lock up. I'm not a beggar. I said only those in Abraka so that we can meet and i will present my iPhone or laptop with receipt as collateral. So dude, keep it thanks.

I appreciate Sha, but when next if you want to help someone, don't subject them to stress that outweigh the cost
Re: . by Toma2: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
for how much ?... Ogbeni lock up. I'm not a beggar. I said only those in Abraka so that we can meet and i will present my iPhone or laptop with receipt as collateral. So dude, keep it thanks.

I appreciate Sha, but when next if you want to help someone, don't subject them to stress that outweigh the cost
Just do what he requested for... Screenshot from the bank app..
Na condition make crayfish bend, lets see the restricted account

1 Like

Re: . by Goldenrod1: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy I trust nl'ders

Drop that your pride and ego and supply at least the screenshot of the retricted account

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
This guy na scam grin grin
Onyeara
Oloriburuku oshi
My mum birthday na tomorrow,an still finding 7k to do cake for her,you are here trying to scam ppl
Oloriiibu cheesy
Re: . by engrrichie92(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Danielfx:

lol...do everything he asked you to do

and I will add another 30K- dash

2 Likes

Re: . by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:00am On Jun 13, 2020
engrrichie92:

lol...do everything he asked you to do

and I will add another 30K- dash

Lmao Oga Daniel don Japa oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies / Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / What Business Can I Do With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.