Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Learning Coding, Is It Necessary? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learning Coding, Is It Necessary? (414 Views)

Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC / Is Tax ID Necessary On USA Adsense Payment With Payoneer / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Coding, Is It Necessary? by Maxxim: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hi everyone esp programmers on this forum, I'm really curious to know if its worth it to spend the whole time learning how to code after my experience of working as a digital marketer and working alongside with web developers.

Reason been that, I started off building my first site on wix and believe me the experience was easy and straight forward but then again I realised the user experience and feature was limited so I option to wordpress not the dot com though, my experience was just that you only need little coding experience and aside from that I think I don't have any problem building a professional website through this platform.

So since it's as easy as this why do you think its necessary to spend the whole time tryna learn diff coding language when its more simpler using a website builder.
Re: Learning Coding, Is It Necessary? by bedfordng(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
coding gives you more advantage to unlimited features . so learning coding if you want to go full stack is necessary

(1) (Reply)

All Webmaster's Attention Needed!! / Is Twitter Down??? / Facebook Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.