Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Ninth Commandment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ninth Commandment. (140 Views)

The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath. / Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / This Is The Commandment For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ninth Commandment. by elated177: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 5: You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

Do not slander/bear false witness against your neighbour.

Do well not to lie against anyone; you will pay for it.

YHVH of Hosts will never acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent.

Ex 23:7 Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

Lev 19:16 Do not go about spreading slander among your people. Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord.

I am just a messenger!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Ninth Commandment. by elated177: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

(1) (Reply)

Odm / The Focus That Brings Greatest Joy / Cheers To Sunday Service Of June 14, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.