Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

- Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (5446 Views)

Can U Guess Which Is Samsung A72 And Which Is Xiaomi 10 pro / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / 6000mah Battery +48mp Camera -is Samsung M30s Worth The Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Flytime: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Guys I need your input from those that are using the new Samsung Galaxy S20 5G or knows someone using it because I want to get the phone, is it worth the money? any specific prons and cons noticed from anyone using it? and please don't tell me to buy iPhone cause I'm not a fan of it.

Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks
it's worth it,I've handled it and I was impressed even more impressed than how I felt with the iPhone,the camera is just lovely if you're not a heavy user not just gaming or multi tasking I'm talking of doing this that will push the chipset to it's limit then the exynos version is not bad given that's what we get in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by VirginSearcher(m): 2:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Flytime:
it's worth it,I've handled it and I was impressed even more impressed than how I felt with the iPhone,the camera is just lovely if you're not a heavy user not just gaming or multi tasking I'm talking of doing this that will push the chipset to it's limit then the exynos version is not bad given that's what2we get in Nigeria.
Okay, that's cool, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Crownedjon: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2020
bravesoul247:
is xaiomi 10 pro out already?
you are asking like you can afford it
Learn how to use Google and stop asking stupid questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Tholluwalase(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

What is this one saying?

S20 with those Chinese crap

Soon you will come infinix note 7 with your Xiaomi crap.

The brand name alone is enough to scare competitors away

OnePlus, crap? You know nothing bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by bravesoul247(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Crownedjon:
you are asking like you can afford it
Learn how to use Google and stop asking stupid questions
Chai, nairaland. Well, na nairaland bring our two together. Them no born you well to follow talk this rubbish real life na.

1 Like

Re: by Crownedjon: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
bravesoul247:
Chai, nairaland. Well, na nairaland bring our two together. Them no born you well to follow talk this rubbish real life na.
sonnel you no fit do anything

1 Like

Re: by Kokoboss: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Virginsearcher bro I greet sir. How's everything going?
Re: by VirginSearcher(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kokoboss:
Virginsearcher bro I greet sir. How's everything going?
I'm doing great bro, how u?

1 Like

Re: by Kokoboss: 5:20am On Jul 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I'm doing great bro, how u?

1 Like

Re: by nicelaw(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
good day guy,
I got a new Samsung galaxy A51 and it's my first time with Samsung, kindly suggest apps that will make the usage great..
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia N900 Is Droping In Price / ★ How To Change Your 2go Display Name★ [photos] / Lets Discuss: What Was The First Network U Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.