Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Work On Your Weaknesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Work On Your Weaknesses (140 Views)

Handling Your Weaknesses / Handling Your Weaknesses / Dealing With Your Weaknesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work On Your Weaknesses by jonatoye(m): 2:41am On Jun 10, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Work on your Weaknesses

WORD FOR TODAY
Your weakness is a tool the devil will use to destroy the work of God in your life. Working on your weaknesses begins with acknowledging it and the fact that you need the help of God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin? Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God's law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin."(Romans 7:25 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the exploit Apostle Paul achieved for God in his ministry, he came to a point where he acknowledged the fact that he was miserable and that he needed help. This is not because of any other thing but the sinful nature. Each time a man, irrespective of who he is and his walk and work with God, does not submit to the dictate of the Holy Spirit he becomes a slave to sin.

If you continue to find yourself living in sin despite your knowledge of what the will of God is for your life; you are entangled with sin and you need help. You must look up to God for help in dealing with your weaknesses. The great Samson died shamefully; Gehazi became leprous simply because they couldn't control their appetite.

There are several men who have good message, ministry, career, marriage, job whose destinies and exploits were cut short due to love of money, lust and various works of the flesh. Acknowledge your weaknesses and seek God to deliver you before it destroys your life. You must come to the cross and submit to God in absolute obedience to His principles through discipleship.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Deliver me from every work of the flesh in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The weaknesses you fail to deal with will weaken your exploit for God in destiny!!!

Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Our Leaders - Pastor Adeboye / Cheers To Sunday Service Of June 14, 2020 / "The Kindness And Love Of God Our Saviour."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.