Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nothing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nothing (422 Views)

Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Am Now In School Again After Dropping Out In 300level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by Oluwauchebest(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Deleted post

1 Like

Re: Nothing by yanabasee1(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Oga,nothing is really hard if you don't put your mind and soul into it...you will always fail....

There's no course or department that is easy to study.... All courses are very difficult to unserious students and easy to serious students......

At the end, your course of study will just be a thing that might not entirely give you the life that you always dream of...

So do your little best and graduate...

And having a university degree is a good decision compare to your earlier decision to have a polytechnic degree...
Re: Nothing by Yustash001(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Seriously... you should have pitied your parent before you accepted the admission in the first place

What about all the money they've spent?...
Re: Nothing by Oluwauchebest(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Yustash001:
Seriously... you should have pitied your parent before you accepted the admission in the first place

What about all the money they've spent?...

The truth is that at first I never wanted to accept that admission but if I decline....... My fada go just finish me
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
try and graduate bro. while on that, try to acquire some extra skill like IT skills for side hustling. a university degree does not guarantee one a successful life but it adds colour to your profile.

don't limit your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Schools Resumption Date In 2 Weeks! / Scheme Of Work. Basic Science And Technology. First Term. Primary 2 / Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate Admission Form For 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.