Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) (711 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / Highlights Of Sanwo-olu's Press Briefing On COVID-19 This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Softmp3: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
This big Python was killed this evening in my Compound, There was a heavy rain earlier, so it was hiding under a coconut tree inside our compound, Thank God for our lives as no one was bitten by the snake

SEE THE PEPPER SOUP CLICK THE LINK⬇⬇⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/10/this-python-was-killed-this-afternoon-in-my-compoundphotos/

Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Azyne(f): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oga that's not a python shocked

It's either a viper or a Puff adder, both very venomous
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by daddytime(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Viper...
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oboy, God really save the killer of this snake ooo,

One bite and within seconds he's gone.

Surviving it's bite is actually less than 1%
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
On Nairaland, every snake is a Python...

This is what lalasticlala have caused...

Even Simon and Suxsie the snake experts would be afraid to rescue this Viper.
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Softmp3: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenorFax:
Oboy, God really save the killer of this snake ooo,

One bite and within seconds he's gone.

Surviving it's bite is actually less than 1%
We thank God bro
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by serverconnect(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ooh another food for the snake eater.
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Romanoff(f): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is its name Vector?
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Softmp3: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Romanoff:
Is its name Vector?
I don't understand bro
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by longetivity(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
that is a puff adder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by odubayor(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
food don ready where ur address
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Alex80s(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Puff adder.
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
On Nairaland, every snake is a Python...

This is what lalasticlala have caused

Even Simon and Suxsie the snake experts would be afraid to rescue this Viper.

It's not a crime not to know something.

No one is above mistake or correction. And before correcting anyone, it's not fine to make them look stupid.
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by ifytrik(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lala and friends airlifting this post to front page right nw

Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by bookson(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Let me pack well here
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Una get luck say e no see una first
Re: This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) by Jessepaid(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Softmp3:
This big Python was killed this evening in my Compound, There was a heavy rain earlier, so it was hiding under a coconut tree inside our compound, Thank God for our lives as no one was bitten by the snake

SEE THE PEPPER SOUP CLICK THE LINK⬇⬇⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/10/this-python-was-killed-this-afternoon-in-my-compoundphotos/
good one bro....next time decapitate before you demonstrate

(1) (Reply)

Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer For Sale... / Are You Suffering From Setbacks?? See How You Can Overcome Them / My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.