Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1101 Views)

10 Reasons Why You’re Always Hungry / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. / Why Am I Always Hungry? – Possible Causes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by brain54(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: . by Bola146(f): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Go and buy deworm drugs

1 Like

Re: . by malikombi(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2020
That's polyphagia.... One of the prominent pointer of diabetes........It is an excessive appetite leading to increased hunger. If you're not very old but you have a history of diabetes, go see your dokita asap.

2 Likes

Re: . by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2020
grin Are you fat? because I'm wondering where the food dey store
Re: . by brain54(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin Are you fat? because I'm wondering where the food dey store
not phat...tu face kinda stature
Re: . by brain54(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2020
malikombi:
That's polyphagia.... One of the prominent pointer of diabetes........It is an excessive appetite leading to increased hunger. If you're not very old but you have a history of diabetes, go see your dokita asap.
diabetics... God forbid!
Re: . by brain54(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Bola146:
Go and buy deworm drugs
OK...will try this
Re: . by brain54(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2020
more opinions pls
Re: . by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Go and deworm yourself
Re: . by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2020
brain54:

diabetics... God forbid!

This is a typical Nigerian mindset.
Why not do the test first as he advised before forbidding it?? Or even after forbidding it, just to prove him wrong??

As a Christian, your peayers should not be that shouldn't get sick, but the your sickness shouldn't be unto death.
A lot of Christians have got sick, and still recovered.

Go do fasting blood sugar first. If it shows you're diabetic, you can now direct your prayers specifically.

You remember the blind man that called Jesus Christ, and Jesus, still knowing the man was blind, went ahead to ask what he could do for him?
Jesus wanted to know if the man actually knew he was blind. If the man were a "God forbid" person like most Nigerians, he wouldn't have accepted he was blind, and wouldn't have mentioned it to jesus to be able to get healing.

It's better to first know what one's problem is, and then direct prayers/efforts specifically to that particular problem. That's how God wants humans to function.

1 Like

Re: . by Mightyhaiz: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2020
check your thyroid glands
Re: . by otipoju(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are depressed. There is a void in your life that your subconscious is trying to fill with food.
Re: . by Healthyway15: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
otipoju:
You are depressed. There is a void in your life that your subconscious is trying to fill with food.

Frequent hunger could be caused by low fibre intake, certain health conditions such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypoglycemia. You should see a doctor first, for proper. And it may be that you need to deworm. Nevertheless, you need to see a doctor for proper diagnosis.
Re: . by brain54(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Why not do the test first as he advised before forbidding it?? Or even after forbidding it, just to prove him wrong??

As a Christian, your peayers should not be that shouldn't get sick, but the your sickness shouldn't be unto death.

Go do fasting blood sugar first. If it shows you're diabetic, you can now direct your prayers specifically.

You remember the blind man that called Jesus Christ, and Jesus, still knowing the man was blind, went ahead to ask what he could do for him?
Jesus wanted to know if the man actually knew he was blind. If the man were a "God forbid" person like most Nigerians, he wouldn't have accepted he was blind, and wouldn't have mentioned it to jesus to be able to get healing.

It's better to first know what one's problem is, and then direct prayers/efforts specifically to that particular problem. That's how God wants humans to function.
I know I am not diabetic thus d comment.... am no a Christian
Re: . by brain54(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Re: . by brain54(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
otipoju:

this is an idea!
Re: . by brain54(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Healthyway15:

Frequent hunger could be caused by low fibre intake, certain health conditions such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypoglycemia. You should see a doctor first, for proper. And it may be that you need to deworm. Nevertheless, you need to see a doctor for proper diagnosis.
I suspect my diet
Re: . by brain54(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
check your thyroid glands
how boss? tests?
Re: . by Healthyway15: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
brain54:

I suspect my diet

Alright... What do you suspect about your diet?
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
brain54:

how boss? tests?

You deal on paints. Where are you located ?
Re: . by brain54(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

You deal on paints. Where are you located ?
Interested in our products…?
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
brain54:

Interested in our products…?

I need paints .

Don't know about your products in particular.

Location, please
Re: . by brain54(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

I need paints .

Don't know about your products in particular.

Location, please
Can you pls send me a message on the WhatsApp line on my siggy?
Thanks!
Re: . by Legitmenaija: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

You have plenty sense

Love your comment.
Re: . by internationalman(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Are you abstaining or recovering from masturbation.

Incessant hunger was one of the symptoms I have whenever I'm recovering or abstaining from masturbation

(1) (Reply)

Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination / Good News 4 People Living With Hiv/aids / How Much Does A Dna Test Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.