Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,126 members, 6,548,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 07:34 AM

The Tinubu Of Edo State (oshiomole), The Atiku Of Edo State (ize-iyamu) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu Of Edo State (oshiomole), The Atiku Of Edo State (ize-iyamu) (232 Views)

Godspower Oshodin Resigns From The Atiku Care Foundation / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tinubu Of Edo State (oshiomole), The Atiku Of Edo State (ize-iyamu) by omokudu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is the same Ize-Iyamu that Edo people were against in 2016, and sold their vote for 5k to Obaseki led APC during the governorship election.

It's shame that the man who once chorused the 'Say no to Godfatherism in Edo state' is gradually becoming the 'Tinubu of Edo' (all hail the Jagaban!).

Our system is a joke, the same man that was successfully screened in 2016 is now deemed as not qualified now... Hahahaha BIG JOKE! If Edo people (sorry, if Nigerians) are to be people who take their destiny in their hands, we are supposed to hold Oshiomole, APC and INEC responsible for allowing an unqualified Obaseki to Govern us, but we laugh and boldly come with inscription like 'YOU CAN BITE THE HAND THAT FED YOU' (what nonsense!).

Nigeria politics has never been about the personality or ideology, rather it's about 'Godfatherism', vote buying, thuggery, and cross carpeting of greedy WOLVES. I await the day we will begin to hold our leaders accountable, and chastise them for their foul play (then I'll know we are ready for a genuine change)
Re: The Tinubu Of Edo State (oshiomole), The Atiku Of Edo State (ize-iyamu) by donbachi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki forgot that politics is way beyond eating corn and walking on the road.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria, N'djamena And Lagos Are Africa's Most Expensive Cities / Ironsi Did Not Tamper With The Structure Of The Federation Of Nigeria By Decree / As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.