Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Rejected Stone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rejected Stone (871 Views)

The Rejected World / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rejected Stone by NikkyIvy(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is a true story. Do you think she should forgive and assist him?

After 3 years of a tumultuous relationship, he turned his back on her for another who was younger, was willing to share his bed before the vows, had a nice job and better prospects. He broke her heart without a backwards glance. No explanations. No remorse. No second thoughts. Not even thoughts of the few good times they shared. Thought of how she had on several occasions begged from family to support him when he was down and penniless and she was jobless. He told his friends about her. She heard the tales of how they laughed at her for keeping her virtue all those years and chided him for accepting such. His family said; at her age she might not be able to give you children. You can't marry your age mate. Never.

She saw their Wedding pictures. She was devastated because she loved him even if he never got her any gifts for the three years they were together. She nearly gave up on life, but with the help of family and close friends, she found the strength to move on and swore never to fall again. Eventually, she got a job. It wasn't much, but it paid.

Two years later, she met another. A good man. A God fearing man. He was not rich but he offered her his heart. At first she was scared of giving her heart. But he proved he was different, he honored and respected her and she fell for him because for her, love is all that should matter not material things. Six months later, he proposed. She said yes. Their wedding was modest but it was real love. They were inlove and happy.

A year after, she got promoted after several years, her husband got a new political appointment and the family doctor announced their first baby was on the way. Her joy knew no bounds. She who had been laughed at and derided for her faith? God never forgets His own.

Several years later, after returning from one of many trips to the UN, she was relaxing at home, her husband by her side and her children, three boys, in bed when the email came in. It was from him. She was surprised he still had her email. She clicked on it;
"Hello dear, Long time. I saw you on the news last night. You represented the minister at a UN Summit. I am so proud of you. Who would have thought that you would be so rich and famous. I know this might be late, but I regret ever letting you go. If only I could have seen the future. I was deceived and my life has been a living hell. Can I get your current number? The one I have is not connecting..."

She laughed out and turned to smile at her husband who had read the email with her. She deleted the email and he kissed her. Forward ever, Backwards Never.

Share, Like, Comment
#rejected #MercifulGod #reallove
nikkyivyblog..com

2 Likes

Re: The Rejected Stone by zahrainyan(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
yes ooo forward ever
Re: The Rejected Stone by Sukakma(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
So according to this post, if you're in a relationship with a lady who sacrificed almost everything for you but along the line you couldn't continue and you mutually breakup with her, you're a bad person, and automatically the lady will move to greater heights??
Re: The Rejected Stone by NikkyIvy(f): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Sukakma:
So according to this post, if you're in a relationship with a lady who sacrificed almost everything for you but along the line you couldn't continue and you mutually breakup with her, you're a bad person, and automatically the lady will move to greater heights??

Read the post again. This your mutual breakup angle is not there oh. She said - he turned his back on her for another who was younger, was willing to share his bed before the vows, had a nice job and better prospects. He broke her heart without a backwards glance. No explanations. No remorse. No second thoughts. Not even thoughts of the few good times they shared. Thought of how she had on several occasions begged from family to support him when he was down and penniless and she was jobless.

Besides she told us her story. Your story and mine are definitely different from hers.
Re: The Rejected Stone by Sukakma(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yeah..thanks
NikkyIvy:

Read the post again. This your mutual breakup angle is not there oh. She said - he turned his back on her for another who was younger, was willing to share his bed before the vows, had a nice job and better prospects. He broke her heart without a backwards glance. No explanations. No remorse. No second thoughts. Not even thoughts of the few good times they shared. Thought of how she had on several occasions begged from family to support him when he was down and penniless and she was jobless.

Besides she told us her story. Your story and mine are definitely different from hers.

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called Juju. / ₦Ɇ₩ ₴₮ØⱤɎ ❣❣❣ AYANA ❣❣ JESSICA DURU {Jxt a short story} / Atlantis A Fiction Or Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.