Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2331 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Harrykn: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2020
That's a big drip man, you gotta be fast about this findings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by CODEIN: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Stanchem029:
God will help you to recover the money in Jesus name.
Your daft God never recover all the trillions stolen by your govt thiefs and politicians na this guy own him wan kon help return, why must u lame heads involve God in everything ? Why God allow dat beautiful girl to die but still look on as boko boys and fulani bandits herdsmen continue to rape and murder thousands ?

Stop taking codeine and start taking sensedeine okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Stanchem029: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

Your daft God never recover all the trillions stolen by your govt thiefs and politicians na this guy own him wan kon help return, why must u lame heads involve God in everything ? Why God allow dat beautiful girl to die but still look on as boko boys and fulani bandits herdsmen continue to rape and murder thousands ?

Stop taking codeine and start taking sensedeine okay?
Shalom! Happy Sunday
Re: . by Jabioro: 2:54am On Jun 21, 2020
As far as I am concerned..the guy is not in China,he is using clone Chinese phone number to chat you and making call with you .Check the location..Two..you made a mistake,you must honestly acknowledge that..Many have told you what to do..get his BVN reveal all his Nigeria bank account..

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 3:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks. He seems to be in China now though

Jabioro:
As far as I am concerned..the guy is not in China,he is using clone Chinese phone number to chat you and making call with you .Check the location..Two..you made a mistake,you must honestly acknowledge that..Many have told you what to do..get his BVN reveal all his Nigeria bank account..
Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
No update yet from the Bank.

Nigerian banks are useless
Re: . by fergieboy: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
How do people just transfer such huge amount of money to a complete stranger

Me I no fit o.. Laye laye. Even if I know you in person and all your family not to talk of complete stranger sad

You would have just try him with a smaller amount of money like 20-50k to see if he deliveres

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
very useless banks

Studyinchina200:
No update yet from the Bank.

Nigerian banks are useless
Re: . by ceejay80s(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Except he withdraws the money in cash, 2million above is huge, if he transfers to another bank account, the account will be freezed as well, except u waste to much time and he withdraws it gradually

1 Like

Re: . by ceejay80s(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
this is so true

ceejay80s:
Except he withdraws the money in cash, 2million above is huge, if he transfers to another bank account, the account will be freezed as well, except u waste to much time and he withdraws it gradually
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can anyone help with this situation please?
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2020
So sad
Re: . by adecz: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2020
This is a family matter between
2 Biyafra Amaka bwoys in China,

don't involve Nigerians!!

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Can anyone help?
Re: . by stacyadams: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
inspiredbelieve:
Can anyone help?

Which kain help u needI get banker wey go fit trace d bvn number and place account on hold..but he go need motivation....or u wan trace d guy know where he dey? Or u wan use police or army or efcc or SARS?..

Which kain help u really need?
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
like how much him go need?

stacyadams:

Which kain help u needI get banker wey go fit trace d bvn number and place account on hold..but he go need motivation....or u wan trace d guy know where he dey? Or u wan use police or army or efcc or SARS?..

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2020
like how much him go need?

stacyadams:

Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
adecz:

The owner of the money is Yoruba.

This is a family matter between
2 Biyafra Amaka bwoys in China,

don't involve Nigerians!!
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Any help?
Re: . by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
inspiredbelieve:
Any help?

Have you attempted to make a police report or anything of such yet?

Things like this are usually complicated but depending on his bank, they are people who would be able to provide his BVN, also you might need a court order to freeze the account but from the chat you posted you have a decent amount of evidence. Your best option at recovery is by tracing the owner of the account you paid into, then go swoop him up, your funds will come out...

Let me know what bank it is, if it's a bank I know someone I may be able to assist, if not, I'd refer you to an ACP at SFU Ikoyi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) / Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji / Shocking !!! Video Of Drug Dealer Ex3cuting US Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.