Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Google Classroom Getting Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Google Classroom Getting Started (291 Views)

How To Create And Use Google Classroom / Google Classroom Training For Teachers, School Owners And Parents / Contactless Coaching On Google Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Classroom Getting Started by Topsy0426(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-gQAeCLZ0bMQ/XuuvJp441NI/AAAAAAAAISM/pFb-mV8jW2EtD0xtnkvx4XUgscWRrs-3gCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/google-classroom.jpg[/img]

Google Classroom is a service provided by the most popular website in the world today in other to bring the connection between teachers/tutors, and their students in this digital age.

Top Questions Asked By Students or Teachers
1. Is google classroom free?
2. How do I get google classroom login?
3. How do I get google classroom app?
4. How do I get google classroom codes?
5. How does google classroom tutorial work?
All shall be answers on Getting Started with Google Classroom…

According to Wikipedia – Google Classroom is a free web service developed by Google for schools that aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments. The primary purpose of Google Classroom is to streamline the process of sharing files between teachers and students.

How do I register on google classroom?
You might what to know as a teacher another to impart your students away from the school environment or as a student that feels the google classroom can help your school/teacher by introducing the free service by google to them. As a student, you can gain credit for introducing this to your school/teacher.

How To Register On Google Classroom
How do I register for Google classroom? As a teacher or student, you should know that the vital thing/tool you need as a student or teacher to register for google classroom is a Gmail account.
If you don’t have a Gmail account create one.

There are two platforms you can use to open a google classroom,
1. Using the app (android or ios) by installing the Google Classroom app for your app store.
2. Using your web browser (Smartphones or Laptop)

Read More On Getting Started With Google Classroom

(1) (Reply)

Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? / Study In The EU Countries!!!!! / I Don't Like Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.