Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Memory Card Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Memory Card Help (885 Views)

Memory Card Help / Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card / Memory Card Locked! Pls help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memory Card Help by pheesayor(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2007
Hello ppl, I use a nokia 6270 phone and I recently restored factory settings and after then d memory card starts asking for password even when I did not set one. Please anyone wit a useful solution should help
Re: Memory Card Help by maxjax(m): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2007
I av u tried applyin d defaultz passwdz like 0000, 1234, 00000, 12345.
Re: Memory Card Help by kulex2k1(m): 3:28am On Jun 14, 2007
u av a major problem here! Did u buy the fone new, u bought it from some1 or it was given to u? i know the first option is out cos if u bought it new u'd have known the p/w u assigned to it. the problem is whoever gave u d forn who whoever u bought it from actually put a p/w on the card using that fone and this p/w is stored in the fone memory so that only ur fone recognises the card if put in another fone it requests for a p/w. now that u forrmatted the fone or like u said "u restored factory settings" it cleared the fone memory of the p/w stored stored in it. now its just like u put the card in a new forne cos u just reset it to factory settings deleteing the memory where the p/w was stored. so sorry mister IF U DONT KNOW THE PASSWORD THAT WAS SET ON THE CARD THEN THE CARD I S MORE OR ELSE USELESS NOW. so go get a new one or find the person who set the p/w.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online! / Operamini / Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.