Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate (1658 Views)

You Cannot Change Or Correct Your Name By Swearing To An Affidavit And Publishin / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2020
pls can I swear affidavit to replace my pry six certificate
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
I Needed answer to dat as well
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by BabyApple(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
No. This is what you will do.
If you school in Lagos state.. Go to state ministry of Education or The State Education District. You will be ask to go to your primary school to get a prove that you attended that school.. Maybe School Register or anything that has your name in it.. You will need to do photocopy .. You take the photocopy to the Education District and you will be given a letter by the state Education District that will cover you. That's all. Talking from Experience.
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by BabyApple(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Nice DP.
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by telkevog(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
An affidavit can serve too! I attended Kirikasama Primary School Maiduguri, Borno State. By the time we left because religious crisis, I did not collect my FSLC. At the long run, I deposed to an affidavit to that effect ad I am still using it.
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
u re very beautiful oh...luv black beauties
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
telkevog:
An affidavit can serve too! I attended Kirikasama Primary School Maiduguri, Borno State. By the time we left because religious crisis, I did not collect my FSLC. At the long run, I deposed to an affidavit to that effect ad I am still using it.
which court did u do d affidavit? cos am thinking of doing it in a magistrate court opposite my huz I don't know if it will be accepted national wide
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
francisgodstime:
u re very beautiful oh...luv black beauties
tnks
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
tnks
can I pm u
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
francisgodstime:
can I pm u
no
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Can An Affidavit Be Use To Replace A Missing Primary Six Certificate by telkevog(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
francisgodstime:
which court did u do d affidavit? cos am thinking of doing it in a magistrate court opposite my huz I don't know if it will be accepted national wide
Any court of competent jurisdiction, Magistrate or High Court preferably.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Is Begging For. / CLOSED: Do A Quick Review And Get Paid N100 Right Away / Chams Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.