Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Python. Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python. Help! (706 Views)

Python Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python. Help! by tuazor: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
Pls can someone tell me what and what to install alongside with python 2.7? Just started learning it sha. I dnt understand programs like: python interpreter,frozen binaries,setting the paths, IDLE,psyco,py2exe,cpython.gosh!. They kinda blow my head when reading abt them. I'll appreciate a guru in it to pls guid me through.what to install,where to get them and their configuration. Am using windows xp. Am a dummy keen to know how to pragram. Pls I need assistance.
Re: Python. Help! by worldbest(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
You dont need some of those programs you mentioned. As a beginner in python all you need is the python interpreter, notepad2 or any other IDE and the command line(CMD). I think you can get the interpreter from www.python.org.

After installation, check the manual, it contains tutorials or you can visit www.diveintopython.org for some great tutorial.

Seriously, you dont really need anyone to give you a head start in programming. If you want to learn python/c#/php just use google and i am sure the first ten results will get you started. Asking here will only slow you down.

Cheers
Re: Python. Help! by madhacker: 2:55am On Feb 02, 2011
World best is right, just google some ready made python codes study them and try to write your own codes, that way you can learn fast.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Programmer Which Is The Easiest / Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation / Card And Epayment Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.