Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

An Std ? Which? Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Std ? Which? Help Please (539 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Std ? Which? Help Please by Oluwafemifemi: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning to all dr.s in the house. God bless you guys exceedingly for all the free help you are rendering here although doesn't seem like it but millions of people like me both on nairaland and offline looking for help online before consulting a dr really appreciate you all. Thank you

Please I have a very big issue I'm battling now, and I ll be grateful if I can get any advice or suggestions of what is going on cause am getting really worried somewhat... PLEASE GUYS NEVER GO TO 500# BROTHEL AGAIN, IM BEGGING PLEASE, ITS DEMEANING AND FULL OF HORROR STORIES

My issue : in my usual wayward way I went ahead to the most stupid 500 nairaland brothel I could find , initially tried looking for someone clean even lost some money in the process , eventually I settled for a woman ( should be in a her 40s, but I figured she's clean cause she's lightskin ( another stupid decision )

I noticed she tried to touch my dick (like trying to infect me with something on purpose ) but disguised as trying to rub my dick/put on a condom, however after few minutes penetrating (I used a condom) I complained about not feeling anything while penetrating and she immediately vexed and stood up (I didn't finish )
While putting her clothes on she said something like "you have collected something" in her igboish yoruba dialect and this really got me worried.

However stupidly again cause I didn't finish , I went to another cheap brothel but a better class , where you can only get at 500# with good negotiating skills, I finished up (used a condom again, but she used a tissue to remove the condom while slipping it downwards, maybe I might have had contact with her fluid in the process?) under few minutes going home feeling very stupid

Fast forward 3 days later, I noticed I have this very slight sensation on my penis, like the penis is inflamed a little on the tip, not sharp at all , but very dull with no discharge. I also notice I have this burning sensation after ejaculation once and i sometimes feel cramp in my stomach with a very slight tingling sensation sometimes in the penis, The skin around the tip is also crumpled , it's been a month now and I still experience the slight sensation ( is like a feeling of using very small bit of Robb ( not Aboniki ) on the area around the penis while the penis slightly rub on it causing a sensation of having an irritant soap in your pee hole ) and also frequent urination (like every 2 hrs)

Help diagnose please, I really need to narrow it down to know the specific test I will be going for as against just doing random series of test which will be very expensive

I went for HIV test too, but will be going again at 12 weeks

No discharge, no blisters, doesn't scratch, just those symptoms in the first few days and now the slight rubbing somewhat cold sensation , can't really describe, but I don't think it's normal .. help please, thanks.
Re: An Std ? Which? Help Please by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Your case is rare... Just go to the Hospital and do all round Test for yourself

Forget going For HIV, u don't have it, what u have is worse than HIV...
Go and prepare your will and say your last prayers

Just kidding... Go for test and leave nairaland

1 Like

Re: An Std ? Which? Help Please by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin
How una dey take like 5h fvck?
Godforbid,my level no go ever come down like that.

Oga na you carry wahala put for your head,you use leg waka dirty ashawo house wey dem dey collect 5h. You still dey fine neat untop 5h,how much dem wan use buy better cream. As a man that you are shame no dey catch you,say u meet girl,the girl call 5h per round. You chook hand for pocket carry the 5h give am.Oga u not get dignity?
Awoof dey kill
Lol,you self,you come looseguard untop 5h?

1 Like

Re: An Std ? Which? Help Please by Oluwafemifemi: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Macro231101:
Your case is rare... Just go to the Hospital and do all round Test for yourself

Forget going For HIV, u don't have it, what u have is worse than HIV...
Go and prepare your will and say your last prayers

Just kidding... Go for test and leave nairaland
Thank you very much for this sir I really appreciate just that doing all the tests is going to be a bit expensive and I don't really know how much its going to cost, I went to a private lab on Monday I was told test for gonorrea and Chlamydia only is 20k , excluding treatment and drugs, I'm hoping I can narrow the test down to like 3 possibilities so I can get a definite diagnosis
Re: An Std ? Which? Help Please by Oluwafemifemi: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fineboy444:
grin grin
How una dey take like 5h fvck?
Godforbid,my level no go ever come down like that.

Oga na you carry wahala put for your head,you use leg waka dirty ashawo house wey dem dey collect 5h. You still dey fine neat untop 5h,how much dem wan use buy better cream. As a man that you are shame no dey catch you,say u meet girl,the girl call 5h per round. You chook hand for pocket carry the 5h give am.Oga u not get dignity?
Awoof dey kill
Lol,you self,you come looseguard untop 5h?
I swear I regret it now bro
Re: An Std ? Which? Help Please by timid101: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oluwafemifemi:
I swear I regret it now bro

The one that gave me an infection was given 50k. This is no lie.

None of these girls are clean. The best is to stay away completely. Rather, wánk with some pictures and videos. Your body will be calm and free of any STD at the end of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Soon Should I Do Pregnancy Test For Accurate Result / What Can You Buy From Online Weed Dispensary: The Three Products That You See In / The Yaba Left Hospital; Behind The Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.