Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. (436 Views)

Everybody Is A Javascript Developer On Nigerian Tech Twitter / What To Learn Before A Javascript Framework / A Javascript/nodejs And Python/django Developer Needs Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by squash47(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please, if you are JavaScript expert, I need your help in the following areas.
1. Teach me how to think like a programmer.
I have read so many articles but I'm yet to start thinking like a programmer.
I want to develop the kind of mindset that programmers have...
and how I can be able to create ideas in my mind and turn them to projects.
2. what are the basic things I need to learn in JavaScript before I can be a complete beginner. ..
3. Please tell me few things about the for in and for of loops.
I'm getting confused.
Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by stanliwise(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
squash47:
Please, if you are JavaScript expert, I need your help in the following areas.
1. Teach me how to think like a programmer.
I have read so many articles but I'm yet to start thinking like a programmer.
I want to develop the kind of mindset that programmers have...
and how I can be able to create ideas in my mind and turn them to projects.
2. what are the basic things I need to learn in JavaScript before I can be a complete beginner. ..
3. Please tell me few things about the for in and for of loops.
I'm getting confused.
Put yourself on track by pick one small project and build everything completely. You just need the basic like variables, functions, arrays, loop. That’s all, your true experience comes from using them to make something. You can start by building a small calendar app that can schedule events. Don’t aim for perfection

1 Like

Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by squash47(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Put yourself on track by pick one small project and build everything completely. You just need the basic like variables, functions, arrays, loop. That’s all, your true experience comes from using them to make something. You can start by building a small calendar app that can schedule events. Don’t aim for perfection
Thanks boss. I have built some projects like..

1.Calculator..

2. Modal Login .
3. Digital Clock.
4.using button to switch off and on a bulb.
5. Using Math.Random() to change background color.

my next step is animation. But I'm sad cos i don't know how to conceive a project idea in my mind.
And also how to get the patience and intelligence of a programmer.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by stanliwise(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
squash47:

Thanks boss. I have built some projects like..

1.Calculator..

2. Modal Login .
3. Digital Clock.
4.using button to switch off and on a bulb.
5. Using Math.Random() to change background color.

my next step is animation. But I'm sad cos i don't know how to conceive a project idea in my mind.
And also how to get the patience and intelligence of a programmer.
Let start from here!

What is your bearing. Front end or back end?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by squash47(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Let start from here!
What is your bearing. Front end or back end?
My ambition is to be a front end developer.
Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by Karlebolu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Give it time.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by stanliwise(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
squash47:

My ambition is to be a front end developer.
Then front end.
Your path as a front end dev is clear. Start creating front end work and start learning front end frameworks. The part of intelligence you speak is quite weird to me. For now pick a good book on any front end framework and learn.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Javascript Expert, Get In Here Now. by squash47(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Then front end.
Your path as a front end dev is clear. Start creating front end work and start learning front end frameworks. The part of intelligence you speak is quite weird to me. For now pick a good book on any front end framework and learn.
Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Thinkpad P50 For Sale / Closed. I Need A Website / Computer Science Graduates What Work Are You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.