Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

,...... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ,...... (564 Views)

How You Can Start Making Money By Writing On Hwriters / Earn Money By Just Writing For Techknowng.com / Robert Samuel, A Professional "Stander“, Earns Up To $1000 A Week By Standing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,...... by chim14(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Going going gone!
Re: ,...... by somehow: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
you are already making 1kusd, yet you can't give out an information for free?
what will 2k do for you that 380k monthly can't do?

2 Likes

Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
somehow:

The 2k is to chop suya on top of your head. Naija people too like to get things free...lol dey there they look.
Re: ,...... by Tizzyreal: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
You are a broad day scammer on the internet.

1 Like

Re: ,...... by sulaimon22: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2020
chim14:

The 2k is to chop suya on top of your head. Naija people too like to get things free...lol dey there they look.

considering what's going on at the moment I think it will be better if you can just help people with the website and be their mentor
Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Tizzyreal:
You are a broad day scammer on the internet.
No wahala, call me whatever you want. But am no scammer. Have I stolen your money before? No.
Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
sulaimon22:

considering what's going on at the moment I think it will be better if you can just help people with the website and be their mentor

You are right but you still pay money for face mask, sanitiser, transport, food and data. Do you get it for free? No.
Re: ,...... by sulaimon22: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
chim14:

You are right but you still pay money for face mask, sanitiser, transport, food and data. Do you get it for free? No.

Ok. Weldone
Re: ,...... by nuel000: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
somehow:

your middle name should be wisdom..don't mind this one...he's look for food to chop, nah poverty wan kill ahm

1 Like

Re: ,...... by LammyBillionz(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
If you are making money already, why do you want to sell the opportunity again?

Na person like you dey spoil Nigeria.... greed...

E b like say you never try the gig yourself...o boi, you be scammer....

Abeg we nor want...haba

1 Like

Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
LammyBillionz:
If you are making money already, why do you want to sell the opportunity again?

Na person like you dey spoil Nigeria.... greed...

E b like say you never try the gig yourself...o boi, you be scammer....

Abeg we nor want...haba

Lol no wahala . Am enjoying the comments grin
Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2020
nuel000:
your middle name should be wisdom..don't mind this one...he's look for food to chop, nah poverty wan kill ahm
grin grin grin grin naija Sha. Make I dey enjoy una much expected comments...lol
Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Keep the comments or insult coming grin grin grin it's entertaining, am loving it. Gold will come in disguise, you guys won't know. You guys think you're smart but keep falling for the real scam, very interesting.
Re: ,...... by adeleye2012: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
you want people to pay 2k to give them a website link that they can earn money. Guy you're dreaming. There are sites that writers can earn money such as
freelancers.com
upwork
olx to mention a few. Stop extorting money from innocent souls

1 Like

Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
adeleye2012:
you want people to pay 2k to give them a website link that they can earn money. Guy you're dreaming. There are sites that writers can earn money such as
freelancers.com
upwork
olx to mention a few. Stop extorting money from innocent souls
Omo those websites you mentioned, you go find client tire you never see anything. You go bid for work tire.

If you're a newbie, you'll just get crushed on these sites. You can imagine you bidding against 1 million people. The odds of not getting the job is high cuz of big competition.

That time use it and write to generate income on this one. Dey there dey do know know... grin grin grin grin I know all d online hustle.
Re: ,...... by nuel000: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
chim14:

Omo those websites you mentioned, you go find client tire you never see anything. You go bid for work tire.

If you're a newbie, you'll just get crushed on these sites. You can imagine you bidding against 1 million people. The odds of not getting the job is high cuz of big competition.

That time use it and write to generate income on this one. Dey there dey do know know... grin grin grin grin I know all d online hustle.
quiet your mouth and who told you the writers niche isn't saturated as well, if I mistakenly post an ad that I need writers now...go so see them they flood like bees...shhh bro..nah money u deh look for
Re: ,...... by chim14(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
nuel000:
quiet your mouth and who told you the writers niche isn't saturated as well, if I mistakenly post an ad that I need writers now...go so see them they flood like bees...shhh bro..nah money u deh look for
Lol look this one, know know. Yes am looking for money like you. grin and any other biz man. Before nkor. Na dash Dem go dash you food for market abi you go buy am.
You are the kind of person that will tell a writer to write 4,000 word article and pay that person peanuts.

Dats y I hate some useless freelancing platforms cuz of people like you. I never worked on any of these websites because some of the clients are demented modern Egyptian slave drivers!

Make I remove my thing jare, no time... I enjoyed all the drama anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) / Clearing And Forwarding,freight Forwarding Needed / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.