Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? (436 Views)

Drupal Vs Wordpress- Which CMS To Choose For Website Development In 2021? / I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers / Bloggers Or Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? by Tolzy11(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Which is the best Forum Script to make use of among the four ? PhpBB, MyBB, SMF, or WordPress with their pros and cons.
Re: Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? by stanliwise(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tolzy11:
Which is the best Forum Script to make use of among the four ? PhpBB, MyBB, SMF, or WordPress with their pros and cons.
PhpBB is the best for me. But there are more better script than all this free forum script. Most of them are paid though
Re: Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? by Tolzy11(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
stanliwise:
PhpBB is the best for me. But there are more better script than all this free forum script. Most of them are paid though
Like which paid script can you recommend ?
Re: Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ? by VillagePeople11: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2020
if you know how to use ssh.... you can try flarum... it's free

(1) (Reply)

First Vue Web App deployed to firebase / Lenovo Thinkpad P50 For Sale / Closed. I Need A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.