Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (300 Views)

What Can Be Done With A Laptop & Unlimited Internet / How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop / Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by 2extremes(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: by Ladylite: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
2extremes:
Please, I need someone that has a spare laptop to please give it out to me or borrow me till when I will be able to get my own.
Am a young guy learning website design but everything is stalled now due to my faulty laptop.
Am just idle at this moment and I wish to continue learning.
Please, I will appreciate any type of laptop provided it is working.
Thanks in anticipation.

You must be mentally lazy. Looking for laptop giveaway? I laugh, if you learned website design then you could as well use your phone to continue.

Why come here looking for free free stuff from strangers and expect a miracle out of the "goodness" of anyone's heart in this harsh times, are you for real? You clearly didn't reason this your planned request through.

Get a job, learn a free skill online here and hold Whatsapp classes that you can advertise here. Stop waiting for handouts.

Grow up and be responsible. If those who knew you physically would not give you a free laptop, then why are you expecting strangers to do the same. Hustle, hustle and learn how to make money with your phone and do it without telling sad stories hoping someone will give you free free awoof
Re: by 2extremes(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ladylite:

You must be mentally lazy. Looking for laptop giveaway? I laugh, if you learned website design then you could as well use your phone to continue.

Why come here looking for free free stuff from strangers and expect a miracle out of the "goodness" of anyone's heart in this harsh times, are you for real? You clearly didn't reason this your planned request through.

Get a job, learn a free skill online here and hold Whatsapp classes that you can advertise here. Stop waiting for handouts.

Grow up and be responsible. If those who knew you physically would not give you a free laptop, then why are you expecting strangers to do the same. Hustle, hustle and learn how to make money with your phone and do it without telling sad stories hoping someone will give you free free awoof
Really, it is easy to judge others when you're in a privilege position. You calling me lazy is just a misrepresentation of who I am just that am being forced to seek for online assistance at this time. If you go through my post, you will see where I included the option of lending pending the time I will be able to get mine. That's to tell you that I am handworking and I have something doing even though it may not be enough for now.
Please, next time, do not dash people's hopes and dreams, and if you can't help, kindly overlook. It won't cost you anything. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund For Free / 80,000 Msmes And Families Have Benefited From Covid-19 Intervention Fund / Get A Money Loan Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.