Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points (17968 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / Back To Sender Prayer Magic / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points by MFMRevivalist: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
MIDNIGHT BACK TO SENDER PRAYER POINTS

WARFARE SCRIPTURES TO SEND THEIR EVIL ARROWS TO SENDERS

Job 8:22 says, They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.Isaiah

54:15 says, Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Psalm 7:1-6 says, O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Isaiah 8:10 says, Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Jeremiah 30:23 says, Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

Job 11:20 says, But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost.

James 4:7 says, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Psalm 68:1 says, Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Ephesians 6:16 says, Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

2 Chronicles 32:7 says, Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:

Matthew 12:29 says, Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Confession: Psalm 91.

Praise and worship.

The back to sender prayers must be handled with the spirit of aggressive might. Commit yourself into it and don’t stop the prayers until you have peace and joy in your spirit.

Prayer points

1) Visitation of darkness into my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

2) Every property of the enemy in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

3) Visitors of the night assigned to disgrace me, die, in Jesus name.

4) Terror by night, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus.

5) Arrows that flieth by day, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus.

6) Pestilence that walketh in darkness, locate you senders, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every bird of witchcraft, assigned to trouble my progress, you are a liar, die, in Jesus name.

cool Every arrow of demotion, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus.

9) Every fetish material prepared to attack me, backfire to your sender in Jesus name.

10) Stones of witchcraft fired into my life, locate the head of your senders, in the name of Jesus.

11) Every power holding to my advancement, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

12) Where my enemies says I will not reach, I must reach there by fire, in the name of Jesus.

13) Every curse of this is how far you can go’ issued against my life, break, break, break, in the name of Jesus.

14) I use the blood of Jesus to separate myself from any effigy and voodoo used against me, in Jesus name.

15) Every secret of my life in wrong hands, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

16) I fire back every arrow of infirmity by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

17) Foundational battles fought by my parent repeating itself in my life, die in the name of Jesus.

18) Every evil alter diverting my blessings and opportunities, die in the name of Jesus.

19) My head, my head, my head. Hear the word of the Lord, arise and shine in the name of Jesus.

20) Thou power of God, disgrace the laughter of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

21) Powers that have vowed to tear my destiny to pieces, Lion of Judah, tear them to pieces in the name of Jesus.

22) Enemies of my progress, wherever you are, receive the beating of God in the name of Jesus.

23) Powers destroying my joy every month before seven days, O God bury them in Jesus name.

24) Ancestral powers that want me to die in battle, O God arise kill them in Jesus name.

25) Satanic bullets lodging in my body, what are you waiting for: backfire in the name of Jesus.

26) Thank God for answering your prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points by paqman: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points by Francis046(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2022
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color] GOD BLESS YOU SIR

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Quit Your Addiction? / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.