Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Hi - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hi (506 Views)

Hi / Hi / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Briemode(f): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello house.
Re: Hi by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Briemode:
Hello house, is it normal not to have passion for hand work or entrepreneurship? Because I'm the kind of person that doesn't like hand work even if I have had the opportunity of learning one. I just like working and getting paid. Though getting a good paying job is an issue now.

Its normal. As with all things there is no hard and fast rule as to what you must like or do to be successful. Some will make it through hard work and will fail at entrepreneurship. For others it's the opposite. Know yourself but be ready to diversify if need be. Abi as you cant get a job now will you sit down and do nothing? If you have food fine...
Re: Hi by yanabasee1(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2020
It's very normal.....

And I am working and never had a craft work done by me before .... Except for house used!
Re: Hi by BlueOrange: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Briemode:
Hello house, is it normal not to have passion for hand work or entrepreneurship? Because I'm the kind of person that doesn't like hand work even if I have had the opportunity of learning one. I just like working and getting paid. Though getting a good paying job is an issue now.

You've not found a team to belong to. When you find a team with a vision, your propelling power to be proactive will stir you up in ways you didn't see yourself before. You need a coach, a mentor and a vision to belong to. From finding my thus purpose will come directions, insights, new friendships, connections etc
Re: Hi by Giftsketches18(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's totally normal to not be interested in handwork and only loving collar paid jobs. Sometimes the job hunt can be somewhat frustrating but it's not impossible to find one. In the event that you can't find one as urgently as you require, you can create one by investing in already paid business platforms where you earn money from just registration and referrals.

You can further step up your game by taking such businesses seriously. An example is online VTU business where you buy data and recharge cards from a paid platform and supply in bulk to business outlets. Everything is done online in the comfort of your bed, all you need is a good browsing phone. I have great knowledge of this because I'm one of such vendors and have been making passive income on a daily basis.

However, there are numerous agencies that you can register under as a VTU business vendor. I don't know much about other ones but I'm currently working under Recharge And Get Paid VTU business platform, and this is the one I can vouch for. You can register with as little as #5,000 to #10,000 depending on the package you choose. Once you register, you start earning Point Value (PV) every month. Once this PV reaches 10,000 you are awarded#100,000 by the agency just for consistency #doingnothing.
Well, if you think this might be your calling, contact me with 08107806440
Or email me at ifeomagift18@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed On How Not To Gamble This Money. / Learn A High Paying Skill And Say Bye Bye To Sapa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.