Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (3751 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
fairheart:

That is true. But why would a married woman with kids at home cheat? What reason could there be to justify it?
Theres no reason whatsoever to justify such,its against God and humanity,its a big disgrace.I really can't say why some women indulge in such.

1 Like

Re: .. by Liposure: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
God forbid it happens. I will call a family meeting and present the case to them. Thats it. Ends there
Re: .. by Rextizzle(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
Theres no reason whatsoever to justify such,its against God and humanity,its a big disgrace.I really can't say why some women indulge in such.
Go and sleep now, isn't it past your bed time?

2 Likes

Re: .. by HomerTimpson: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why cry over spilled milk thou undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
I was eavesdropping on some elderly discussion(men)today and heard so many things from this men of wisdom and decided to bring it here as well. It was a discussion about a man who stabbed his wife's concubine that she brought home while her husband was away,the man chased his wife's concubine naked round the whole neighborhood and everything became public,after the whole drama, the wife told her husband that she will deal with him for this big disgrace he has caused her, one of those men outrightly condemns the man's reaction and termed it senseless and dangerous.He was of the opinion that the man should have simply conceal the wife's adulterous act and end things with her peacefully as he could risk being killed by the wife which might take years for her to carry out her threat,but some of these men supported the man's action and it became an endless argument.Initially I supported the exposure as it kinds of bring emotional support for the man especially from his family,friends and even children,but I later began to reason with the other man who thinks otherwise.I feel affairs should not be exposed to children,familes and friends,it kind of create enormous suffering for the children psychologically and this children grows up with some kind of depression and anxiety and this becomes a torn in their strong emotional attraction and commitment to their spouse and family in future which in turn results to a permanent damage and broken homes,this becomes a norm in such family.So I think it's best never to expose an adulterous wife,it is not foolishness but wisdom.What do you think?
So men should cover cheating wives but cheating men should be exposed. If u had said partner I would have taken you serious.

I’ve noticed most of your posts have always been how to cover female sexcapades while pretending they don’t happen. No wonder you were defending the married woman that was fcked on the hook up thread.

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

So men should cover cheating wives but cheating men should be exposed. If u had said partner I would have taken you serious.

I’ve noticed most of your posts have always been how to cover female sexcapades while pretending they don’t happen. No wonder you were defending the married woman that was fcked on the hook up thread.

Bloody hypocrite!
defending her? how? you didn't just get my point well
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
defending her? how? you didn't just get my point well
You don’t have a point Rozz, not like I’m condoning cheating. What’s bad is bad but trying to demonise men as though women don’t cheat on their own volition is hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Feeding Allowance Is Sufficient For A Family Of Five / Sorted / I Need A Flask Cooler That Can Hold Food For At Least 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.