Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (939 Views)

Silver White Iphone X For Sale / SOLD! Iphone Xr For Sale / SOLD!!! Brand New White Iphone XR 256gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Carfreak966: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sold
Re: . by Lionsempire: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
factory unlocked ?
Re: . by Tommyade: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Whoever wants to buy the phone from him should look Into it very well. He is a very stupid fellow.

2 Likes

Re: . by Carfreak966: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lionsempire:
factory unlocked ?

Chip unlocked
Re: . by Carfreak966: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tommyade:
Whoever wants to buy the phone from him should look Into it very well. He is a very stupid fellow.

iPhone XRs are for ballers only not low looking boys squatting under their mummy. Make money get good gadgets for your self instead of calling out people on your petty budget

2 Likes

Re: . by Tommyade: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Carfreak966:

iPhone XRs are for ballers only not low looking boys squatting under their mummy. Make money get good gadgets for your self instead of calling out people on your petty budget
ok sir. Mr Baller
Re: . by Beedehmee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
How many gig?
Re: . by Beedehmee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Am having second thought... This your price de scare pesin... I mean who in his right senses will sell XR 100k price of 7plus.

1 Like

Re: . by Easykel21(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
i will buy...whatsapp 08161587694
Re: . by Toma2: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Carfreak966:
White iPhone XR For Sale. No scratch. It’s my personal phone and I just got a 11. It’s going for 100K flat. Comes with charger and earpods free. WhatsApp zero eight one five one three eight nine nine one five. For pictures. Location Lagos only
Post pictures here
Re: . by EggSauce(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Xr?? 100k ?? Odana grin
Re: . by juicethekiddd: 2:22am On Jun 29, 2020
nairaland people are too insecure Una never see the phone .una dey say una dey doubt that product .. nawa oo
Re: . by Jwonder(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2020
juicethekiddd:
nairaland people are too insecure
Una never see the phone .una dey say una dey doubt that product .. nawa oo

Too good to be true, if it smells like fish it is definitely fish! Who the hell will sell an iPhone xr for that amount.

If it’s real Carfreak966 drop pics and your location I’m willing to buy.
Re: . by dangoteinlaw: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Low life scammer that can’t post pictures here and he refused to type his phone digits instead he uses words those are your red flags there. Anyone that deals with him will surely open another thread on how yahooboys are spoiling image not knowing that his greed destroyed him.
Re: . by juicethekiddd: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Jwonder:

Too good to be true, if it smells like fish it is definitely fish! Who the hell will sell an iPhone xr for that amount.

lol I was waiting for someone to call me accomplice
Re: . by Carfreak966: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Jwonder:

Oga I already stated my location. You are a boy. It has just been sold and I want to log off my account with the phone on nairaland. I presently typing this in front of the buyer In Chicken republic. Person way wan buy phone no daybtalk too much. You will see what you are buying first and inspect it without talking too much.
Re: . by Jwonder(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
angry grin Scammer! you’ve been bursted! Nobody bought that phone, I’m sure you will create another account and post again but this time upping your price.
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Carfreak966:

Oga I already stated my location. You are a boy. It has just been sold and I want to log off my account with the phone on nairaland. I presently typing this in front of the buyer In Chicken republic. Person way wan buy phone no daybtalk too much. You will see what you are buying first and inspect it without talking too much.

Sold kill you there... Something you recently posted into the Phone Swap Centre Thread.

Nigga even included charger and airpod, all for 120K. This is definitely scam or the phone was stolen
Re: . by Shugarlord213: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
lilachiever:

Sold kill you there... Something you recently posted into the Phone Swap Centre Thread.

Nigga even included charger and airpod, all for 120K. This is definitely scam or the phone was stolen

Bro calm down at least he posted the pictures on the thread you saw. More this dude is hardly on phone sections. Na automobile he say frequent. Before person go pay them go inspect am first abi. More over I have done deal with him on a Toyota Camry. He is just a hot tempered and impatient kinda of person nothing more. I can vouch for him. Auto sections sabi am there

2 Likes

Re: . by lilachiever(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Shugarlord213:

Bro calm down at least he posted the pictures on the thread you saw. More this dude is hardly on phone sections. Na automobile he say frequent. Before person go pay them go inspect am first abi. More over I have done deal with him on a Toyota Camry. He is just a hot tempered and impatient kinda of person nothing more. I can vouch for him. Auto sections sabi am there

Why did he have to claim it was sold 2 weeks ago and still come back to post it again?

You sef reason am
Re: . by dietola01(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
lilachiever:

Why did he have to claim it was sold 2 weeks ago and still come back to post it again?

You sef reason am
I'm interested in buying the phone, but something is fishy lol! And with all these comments, I don comot hand grin
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
dietola01:
I'm interested in buying the phone, but something is fishy lol! And with all these comments, I don comot hand grin

You can try your luck just make sure you don't get scammed and you don't buy a stolen device.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 12gb Ram 128gb Rom / SOLd! / New 30meters (100ft Long) HDMI Cable For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.