Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wordpress Assistant Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Assistant Needed (239 Views)

HIRING - Virtual Assistant Needed / Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) / Assistant Needed For Online Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Assistant Needed by xpydaman: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello,

I need someone with a good knowledge of word-press to help with my website project. I have some websites that needs some little fixing and some content to be added up on to it. You should be able to do little research about content and do some tweaking on wordpress to get the desired result. Previous experience in WordPress would be a big plus.
My budget is 20,000 naira. Please respond to this email and tell me why you are fit for the job and i will randomly pick a person.

Thank you.

xpydaman
Re: Wordpress Assistant Needed by donsheddy1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
xpydaman:
Hello,

I need someone with a good knowledge of word-press to help with my website project. I have some websites that needs some little fixing and some content to be added up on to it. You should be able to do little research about content and do some tweaking on wordpress to get the desired result. Previous experience in WordPress would be a big plus.
My budget is 20,000 naira. Please respond to this email and tell me why you are fit for the job and i will randomly pick a person.

Thank you.

xpydaman
Contact in signature if you need to know why, discuss in details what you need fixed then we'll know if telling you why you need me to handle your project.
Re: Wordpress Assistant Needed by power2000: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
xpydaman:
Hello,

Thank you.

xpydaman

Hello there,
You can contact us for your wordpress customizations:
Here are list of websites built, and those currently undergoing customiations

www.greenskyrealtors.com
www.oj.priceless.com.ng
www.citygateschoos.com(undergoing rennovation)

Let's talk further:
0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6-

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Domain From Whogohost? / How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account / 3 Online Businesses You Can Start During The Pandemic Than Can Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.