Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,769 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV (3256 Views)

PS4 With BLOD Power Issue For Sale / HTC One M8 With Bootloop Issue For Sale / U.s.a Used Lg G3 D850 32gb With Issue For Sale *********** SOLD **************** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys...This is da bomb!

Watch millions of Live TV channels, Movies, and Series, across the globe over the Internet using ur Smart TV, or mobile devices....*for a token*
(3months, 6months, or 1yr subscription)

All Football (not just supersport), Cinemas, Nollywood, Hollywood, ghallywood Series, Dstv, Sports, including Netflix channels and local TVs.

Subscribe now and enjoy unlimited streaming
With this you can also download and watch later.
24hr trial available

YES u need internet

*guess what...adult channel available shocked 22+

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by slimjohn2k5: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
After paying for this I go still pay for data

2 Likes

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by olaric(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Data inclusive, what is the monthly total charge?
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
With detailed analysis....this is still better n cheaper
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by kinglee007(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
xristos:
With detailed analysis....this is still better n cheaper
Oga answer the question. Is the cost data inclusive? Yes or No?
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
kinglee007:

Oga answer the question. Is the cost data inclusive? Yes or No?

your poor upbringing is very reflective....but i'll still answer you.

data usage is a challenge in Nigeria, but if u have a way to get it, pls you'll need it.
I dont know how much u need, the channels are in HD and SD....SD will minimize ur data little.
get data urself in anyway

see my sig for reachout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by kinglee007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
xristos:

your poor upbringing is very reflective....but i'll still answer you.
$88 per year
$68 per 6months
$48 per 3months

data usage is a challenge in Nigeria, but if u have a way to get it, pls you'll need it.
I dont know how much u need, the channels are in HD and SD....SD will minimize ur data little.
get data urself in anyway

see my sig for reachout
It's the your likes that makes legit marketers here on Nairaland sound and look fake and stvpid. If not that people were asking you questions regarding if data is inclusive, you won't have mentioned about it. In your myopic mind, you think it is a strategy and not knowing that you're just fooling yourself by not being transparent in your business. Tell me, what's the difference btw "your TV" and NETFLIX? At least if i don't stream on NETFLIX, you can download and watch later. Does ur TV do that?
Well as for my poor upbringing (according to you), all i can tell you is that, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
KAPISH!

6 Likes

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
kinglee007:

It's the your likes that makes legit marketers here on Nairaland sound and look fake and stvpid. If not that people were asking you questions regarding if data is inclusive, you won't have mentioned about it. In your myopic mind, you think it is a strategy and not knowing that you're just fooling yourself by not being transparent in your business. Tell me, what's the difference btw "your TV" and NETFLIX? At least if i don't stream on NETFLIX, you can download and watch later. Does ur TV do that?
Well as for my poor upbringing (according to you), all i can tell you is that, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
KAPISH!

Chai...u don try bros.
sorry for not stating clearly and wrongly assuming you should understand..
This TV has top live cinemas, dstv channels, including ur netflix....and YES from the homescreen picture above...obviously you can download n watch later wink
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by kinglee007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
xristos:

Chai...u don try bros.
sorry for not stating clearly and wrongly assuming you should understand..
This TV has top live cinemas, dstv channels, including ur netflix....and YES from the homescreen picture above...obviously you an download n watch later wink

Thank God it has a Netflix app but does it have an inbuilt storage/memory that will enable me download and watch my movies at will instead of streaming and leaking data like say I open tap?
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2020
still and always available....
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Forget DStv n go unlimited..07035458331

xristos:
Hey guys...

Watch millions of live TV channels, Movies, and Series, across the globe over the Internet using ur Smart TV, or mobile devices....*for a token*
(3months, 6months, or 1yr subscription)

All Football (not just supersport), Cinemas, Nollywood, all the Woods kiss, Sports, including Netflix channels and local TVs.

Subscribe now and enjoy unlimited streaming
With this you can also download and watch later.

1yr sub...95$ at current exchange rate
6months sub...70$
3months sub....50$

For serious persons...I can get u a 24hr trial.

you need internet, and
If your tv is not smart, simply get a TV box.
Apps available on android, iOs, TV, Windows
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
am surprised there is adult tv channel shocked
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by fredrickmyers(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
I av got TV box for sale if u r interested
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by millomaniac: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
xristos:

Interested in this. What data plan do you personally use? Does it show WWE(wrestling)? does it also show the major football leagues and tournament? Is there where I can come check it out in action?
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
millomaniac:

Interested in this. What data plan do you personally use? Does it show WWE(wrestling)? does it also show the major football leagues and tournament? Is there where I can come check it out in action?

everything you asked is clearly shown in the sub. too many channels...inlcudin all live footballs.
contact me for a 24hr trial.
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by turkeyman: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
i want a life time license do you have it?

1 Like

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
turkeyman:
no life time....what if internet shuts down in 2 yrs time grin

1 Like

Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by zero824(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
turkeyman:

It is available on there webpage register your email and you get 24hrs free trial, and don't be a greedy Nigerian and be registering new emails on daily basis cause of free access cool
I know someone doing this and gmail is doing nothing about it
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
football channels are blocked on match days...for trial accounts.
always active for paid accounts
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
selling fast...more subscribers..
never failed.
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fast selling
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fast selling yes
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
ok ..surfing
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
its worth the hype
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
still about it
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
awesome
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
it's real
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
trial available
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
am enjoying it
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
oh taste n see
Re: If Internet is not an issue for you..then get this IPTV by xristos(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
catching cruise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung 160gb External Hard Drive- N11,000 but now N9,500 / Hp And Dell Laptops For Sale 3gb RAM 250GB Hdd Intel Core 2 Duo [Sold out] / Online Payment Made Easy With Graphcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.