Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Bought - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bought (1523 Views)

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought by Geofavor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Upped the budget and got redmi
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Geofavor:
I need to get a phone for about that amount asap.

Please, what's the best android device I can get for around that amount currently?

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM over 2GB
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.
Bro, looking for such would be as hard as using leaf to cut iron if it's a brand new phone you're pinning for. The only one I can say for that amount is the Gionee S10... The downfall to your desired specs is the battery at 3,100mAh and also that's if you're not hellbent about names or brands to start with.

1 Like

Re: Bought by Geofavor(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Bro, looking for such would be as hard as using leaf to cut iron if it's a brand new phone you're pinning for. The only one I can say for that amount is the Gionee S10... The downfall to your desired specs is the battery at 3,100mAh and also that's if you're not hellbent about names or brands to start with.
Lol. Thanks for your response. I'm open to suggestions even if the specs are not up to what I stated. So if you have more suggestions, please let me know. Battery life is very important to me though. I'm a heavy user.

1 Like

Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
I hope some phone gurus would shed more light because phones doesn't strike my fancy. I just sell them if it's required and requested for... You could probably check for an Infinix note 4; that might fall into your taste. I would have offered you a phone I've never used; still has it's box which I intend to sell off at 25k but I'm not sure it's going to be your take because it has the following specs:
ROM: 16GB
RAM: 2GB
FRONT CAM: 13MP
BACK CAM: 13MP
CONNECTION: 4Glte
BATTERY: 3,900mAh
FINGERPRINT: Yes

And the name, it's a FERO ROYALE Y2...So, this part might scare the specs out of your thoughts I guess
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just try the Infinix note 4 though. You can check reviews. That should help.
Re: Bought by Geofavor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Bought by Geofavor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Geofavor:

Please, what's the best android device I can get for around that amount currently?

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM 2GB or more
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.
Re: Bought by mictennyson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Geofavor:

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM 2GB or more
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.

Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
As neat as new, no faulty at all
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state
Re: Bought by Geofavor(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
mictennyson:

Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
As neat as new, no faulty at all
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state
I don't do used phones
Re: Bought by timmyblast(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Geofavor:

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM 2GB or more
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.

Infinix s5 lite 32g 3g ram (#35000)
Huawei y6 prime 2019 (#30000)

Interested?

Re: Bought by paltielx: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nokia 2.2
Re: Bought by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
FluxEmpire:
I hope some phone gurus would shed more light because phones doesn't strike my fancy. I just sell them if it's required and requested for... You could probably check for an Infinix note 4; that might fall into your taste. I would have offered you a phone I've never used; still has it's box which I intend to sell off at 25k but I'm not sure it's going to be your take because it has the following specs:
ROM: 16GB
RAM: 2GB
FRONT CAM: 13MP
BACK CAM: 13MP
CONNECTION: 4Glte
BATTERY: 3,900mAh
FINGERPRINT: Yes

And the name, it's a FERO ROYALE Y2...So, this part might scare the specs out of your thoughts I guess
dont get me wrong for what I want to say here..

If you choose career in scamming, you Will succeed.. the bolded is a raiding and attacking format.. lol

@op, phone don cost oo, I no know wetin to tell u but if I were u, I would buy iPhone 6s
Re: Bought by Excessnation: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
smiley bro you can’t even see iPhone 6s for 40k now. It goes for nothing less than 60k.
seanwilliam:

If you choose career in scamming, you Will succeed.. the bolded is a raiding and attacking format.. lol

@op, phone don cost oo, I no know wetin to tell u but if I were u, I would buy iPhone 6s
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

funny thing is I hate scamming and scammers. Probably still feeling the impact of being scammed of about 300k in the past. If you read my first response to him, I actually said it's a hard thing to get with his budget. If you check my wall, I sell legit stuffs and even the FERO ROYALE is posted there with clear pics. I also sell brand new Redmi 7A; boxed with its accessories but I never introduced that to him. I just said something close to his specs and at what price that he can get close to his budget.

Check the profile of who you think of negatively first before you assume they'd be what you think of. A scammer won't leave his contact details for all to see. I left my phone number and where I work for all and sundry. Don't get me wrong; don't jump into conclusions; I can't succeed in scamming if I chose that part coz I'd be the one to confess before I'm caught and for what's worth, I actually have someone coming to get the ROYALE at 20k.
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

and to further butress my point, this is a pic of the ROYALE I said I've never used. Hope that satisfies your conscience?

Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol...it seems you didn't read his post but just commented. Even IPHONE 6 16gb goes for 40k, how would he then get 6s for 30k and you're assuming I'd be good in scamming if I chose that as a career. Bro, may you not be in the position where you'd have to use your money to balance up the payment of buying stuff for a client all because you gave the wrong info. Go to the beginning and read his post again
Re: Bought by skywalker240(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Just try the Infinix note 4 though. You can check reviews. That should help.
infinix note 4 in 2020
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2020
skywalker240:

infinix note 4 in 2020
did you see his budget and specs? Read it again.
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2020
skywalker240:

infinix note 4 in 2020
He has modified his topic. He started the thread by asking of a phone with those specs for 30k. Which 2020 phone would you recommend that has:
- more than 2gb RAM
- more than 16gb ROM
- 4000mAh or more battery life
All at the rate of 30k? I'm listening.
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2020
skywalker240:

infinix note 4 in 2020
He has modified his topic. He started the thread by asking of a phone with those specs for 30k. Which 2020 phone would you recommend that has:
- more than 2gb RAM
- more than 16gb ROM
- it doesn't lag
- has 4G network

1 Like

Re: Bought by swagguElite(m): 3:31am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:
- more than 2gb RAM
- more than 16gb ROM
- it doesn't lag
- has 4G network

Lmaoo. They don't know wahtz goin' on Bro.
30k for all these spec in this 2020. is it possible??
Re: Bought by seanwilliam(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:
funny thing is I hate scamming and scammers. Probably still feeling the impact of being scammed of about 300k in the past. If you read my first response to him, I actually said it's a hard thing to get with his budget. If you check my wall, I sell legit stuffs and even the FERO ROYALE is posted there with clear pics. I also sell brand new Redmi 7A; boxed with its accessories but I never introduced that to him. I just said something close to his specs and at what price that he can get close to his budget.

Check the profile of who you think of negatively first before you assume they'd be what you think of. A scammer won't leave his contact details for all to see. I left my phone number and where I work for all and sundry. Don't get me wrong; don't jump into conclusions; I can't succeed in scamming if I chose that part coz I'd be the one to confess before I'm caught and for what's worth, I actually have someone coming to get the ROYALE at 20k.

Brotherly, please and please dont get me wrong.. I never said you are scammer and you will not be.....

I'm sure you are smarter to understand that I'm trying to awake the senses of people on here to be careful of some punch lines that scammers use to disarm their victim..
I'm trying to say the bolded(in your post I quoted)is a very powerful and cunning line that most people would fall for if they are not in the street...how? because you already addressed the fear of your buyer. I don't know if you understand my ranting o..

If only you understand the message I'm trying to pass across.. I'm not calling u a scammer or supporting it..

But if you still dont understand ..dont drag it further, I will edit my post up there... peace!
Re: Bought by douglasolarinde: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Geofavor:

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM 2GB or more
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.

I sell phones
I have phones for sale here in Ekiti and can ship to any location
WhatsApp me: https:///17014011085 to see what I offer
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

Brotherly, please and please dont get me wrong.. I never said you are scammer and you will not be.....

I'm sure you are smarter to understand that I'm trying to awake the senses of people on here to be careful of some punch lines that scammers use to disarm their victim..
I'm trying to say the bolded(in your post I quoted)is a very powerful and cunning line that most people would fall for if they are not in the street...how? because you already addressed the fear of your buyer. I don't know if you understand my ranting o..

If only you understand the message I'm trying to pass across.. I'm not calling u a scammer or supporting it..

But if you still dont understand ..dont drag it further, I will edit my post up there... peace!
grin Bro, many would get it wrong... Someone who has never experienced being scammed and sees that would begin to think I'm one of them. Well, if anyone would think that of me afterwards, I'm open to facing the law
Re: Bought by korban3134(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Geofavor:

Preferable Specs

One that hardly lags
RAM 2GB or more
ROM Over 16GB
Battery 4000mAh or more
Network 4G
Etc.

Umidigi A7 Pro

Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

And no ill-feelings intended. I would've laughed it off at first but I had to take it serious; for when it comes to nairaland, scam must not even be discussed with your post.
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
swagguElite:

Lmaoo. They don't know wahtz goin' on Bro.
30k for all these spec in this 2020. is it possible??
Bro, that's what I was very sceptic of. That phone must be a very special phone to go for 30k for all those specs. It's almost as getting the perfect phone for cheap.

1 Like

Re: Bought by seanwilliam(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:
grin Bro, many would get it wrong... Someone who has never experienced being scammed and sees that would begin to think I'm one of them. Well, if anyone would think that of me afterwards, I'm open to facing the law
thanks for understanding me..

Why would I call you a scam when i have not had a deal-gone-wrong with you before and when one has come here to say that ?

1 Like

Re: Bought by Oktane: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:

Is your Redmi 7a brand new?

Does it come with warranty?

What is your best price?

Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Oktane post=91329836][/quote] It's a brand new phone. Yes, it comes with warranty. And 35k is the last price; Sir.
Re: Bought by Oktane: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2020
FluxEmpire:
It's a brand new phone. Yes, it comes with warranty. And 35k is the last price; Sir.

I have 30k.

I want a red one if available.

Can it fly?

In computer village already.
Re: Bought by FluxEmpire(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Oktane:

I have 30k.

I want a red one if available.

Can it fly?

In computer village already.
No problem, you can come; Sir. Shop 42, No 5 Otigba street.

Pls, call: 07089661559

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackview, Umidigi, Oukitel And The Likes. / Hp Ipaq Pocket Pc / Mobile Punch Goes Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.