Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap (225 Views)

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors / Careers That Can Feed The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap by Dominiom(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will you believe me if I tell you that you can make not less than 100,000 in a week with WhatsApp?
Am sure you don't know
Even a kid can learn this secret, it's the Ultimate WhatsApp monetisation.

Do you know you can feed your family by doing digital training and product on WhatsApp

Join Dominion as he will be teaching you all he knows on making money on WhatsApp.

_If you are not from a rich home, make yourself rich now_

Contact me on Whatsapp at

Dominion

Or drop your name and contact and I'll add you
Re: Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap by Factfinder1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shey u dey whine me ni
Re: Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap by Dominiom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Factfinder1:
Shey u dey whine me ni

No am serious.
Re: Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap by Factfinder1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dominiom:

No am serious.

Exoansiate
Re: Do you know you can feed your 3rd generation using Whatsap by offset67(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dominiom:
Will you believe me if I tell you that you can make not less than 100,000 in a week with WhatsApp?
Am sure you don't know

Do you know you can feed your family by doing digital training and product on WhatsApp

Join Dominion as he will be teaching you all he knows on making money on WhatsApp.

Dominion

[s]
Dominiom:
Am sure you don't know

Dominion

[/s]
Dominiom:
Am sure you don't know

Dominion

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Gives Deadline To School Proprietors To Release Guidelines For S / Online Learning Portal - SS1 Insurance 2nd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests / FG Approves Safe Reopening For WAEC Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.