Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

'' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / '' (366 Views)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'' by harsysky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
'''
Re: '' by harsysky(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Keystone has sent me a reversal of my fund into an unknown account without my authorization. Is this right, also?
Re: '' by Recount: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
harsysky:
I got admission into a foreign University in sweden last year and made my tuition fee payment using keystone bank's Form A(I think that's what they call it). After a long wait , I was denied visa. So, this year I wrote to the school that I would be needing my tuition fee refunded.

Now, this is where it baffles me. The school sent the tuition fee back after I opened a dormiciliary account with keystone because of my dad's relationship with them. Did I tell you that the tuition fee was paid from my dad's account upon filling the form A? Now the money has hit my account, but the bank is claiming they will be handing us the same naira equivalent we made a year and some months ago.

Is it right by keystone to do such or just normal banking policy? What if dollar is now 100 naira, would they still be offering us the same amount debited then? I need your answers ASAP. thanks
I'm not so grounded in this, but if you haven't taken the offer of withdrawing to naira, what if you transfer the same funds(foreign currency) to another domiciliary account?
Re: '' by harsysky(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Recount:

I'm not so grounded in this, but if you haven't taken the offer of withdrawing to naira, what if you transfer the same funds(foreign currency) to another domiciliary account?

A banker friend advised so, but now the money has left my account. the bank has, without my authorization, reversed the money to their own reserve or suspense account. I have not heard this kind of thing before.

Bankers in the house, help me out, please.
Re: '' by ephraimarriella: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”

Re: '' by Skymoore1004: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Bro why were you denied the Swedish student visa and why didn’t you appeal it? Which uni?
harsysky:
'''

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Kogi Student Develops Automatic Hand Dispenser / Lagos State To Shut Down Schools Again If There Is Spike In COVID-19 Cases / Ongoing: How To Apply For 2021 FGN BEA Award Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.