Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,971 members, 5,951,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 08:40 PM

Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal (1866 Views)

How To Earn Money Using Fiverr.com / How To Earn Money Using Fiverr.com / Teleology Holdings Makes $301 Million Payment To Take Over 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:21pm On Aug 18
Make ur payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:07am On Aug 20
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:56am On Aug 21
Still in busines
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:15pm On Aug 21
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:40am On Aug 22
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 6:49am On Aug 26
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 3:10pm On Aug 27
Make ur paypal payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:53am On Aug 28
Make ur payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 5:46am On Aug 29
Make ur paypal payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 3:35pm On Aug 30
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:19am On Aug 31
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 12:13pm On Sep 01
Service available
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by samsard(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01
grin Oga, only a newbie will patronize you. PayPal checkout is usually available for less than 400/$, much less even depending on the person. 350/$ on a good even now.
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:29pm On Sep 01
samsard:
grin Oga, only a newbie will patronize you. PayPal checkout is usually available for less than 400/$, much less even depending on the person. 350/$ on a good even now.
.u can get it from people that only God knows where dey sources their fund.I don't want my paypal account to get block because of. Illegal source of fund, so Oga i am using dollar account /card and With the prevailing rate of Dollar u don't expect me to pluck dollar from the sky, so. Pls if u see where I can buy dollar � with such amount let me know
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by samsard(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01
Godisallgood:
.u can get it from people that only God knows where dey sources their fund.I don't want my paypal account to get block because of. Illegal source of fund, so Oga i am using dollar account /card and With the prevailing rate of Dollar u don't expect me to pluck dollar from the sky, so. Pls if u see where I can buy dollar � with such amount let me know
Okay. But there's a lot of freelance PayPal funds moving around and if doesn't have to be illegal. But whatever works for you and your clients is fine
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 9:18pm On Sep 01
samsard:
Okay. But there's a lot of freelance PayPal funds moving around and if doesn't have to be illegal. But whatever works for you and your clients is fine
The same way funds goes freely that is thesame way one person will be a victim of block fund after receiving payments on ur paypal account . Then the person that wire the fund will not be held responsible for the loss
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 9:51am On Sep 02
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 6:17pm On Sep 03
Make payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:21am On Sep 05
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:12am On Sep 06
Make ur payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:27am On Sep 07
Service available
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 4:43pm On Sep 08
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:39am On Sep 10
Godisallgood:
Av
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 9:15am On Sep 13
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 4:27pm On Sep 13
Make ur payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:57am On Sep 14
Godisallgood:
Av
make ur payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:19am On Sep 15
Make ur paypal payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 7:26am On Sep 16
Av
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 6:41am On Sep 24
Make ur payments
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 9:25am On Sep 25
Fast payment
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 2:26pm On Sep 25
Available
Re: Review:Make Payment to any website And Send Money using Paypal by Godisallgood: 8:06pm On Sep 25
Sharp service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale In Enugu / SOLD -Brand New- Lg 32" Hd Led Tv- SOLD / Discounts on Brand New Laptops from 49k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.