Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Housekeeping - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housekeeping (283 Views)

Housekeeping In A Case Of Fire Emergency / How Much Do You Give Your Wife Monthly For Housekeeping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housekeeping by Pearl005(f): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you are in need of a housekeeper that is not live-in or you know someone who does in Ibadan, kindly contact me. I'm in urgent need of something to sustain myself and everything else seems not to work out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Housekeeping by OlawaleBammie: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Pearl005:
If you are in need of a housekeeper that is not live-in or you know someone who does in Ibadan, kindly contact me. I'm in urgent need of something to sustain myself and everything else seems not to work out.

You can contact me on o8o -5o- 411- 859.

Thank you.

House keeping job?? hmmmmmm

Guy do u really know what u re saying??

(1) (Reply)

Is A New Dawn?!!! / How To Make Avocado Glow Oil For All Skin Type / Calm Down Boy: Imagine If That Child Was Adopted (viral Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.