Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

smart guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / smart guy (779 Views)

See This Conversation Between A Judge And A 'smart' Guy / Smart Guy Doesnt Want To Get Late To Work / Photos: Chat Between A Smart Guy And A Smart Girl....who Smart Pass?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

smart guy by comptia(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
a lady friend invited me to her sunday service in her church so i decided to go with my friend who happens to be a woman player. so it was offering time and the partern of this church is that the traffic flows on a single lane. my friend saw a lady seated with her laps showing and he looks at her to the point that he mixed his lane and he collided with a fat woman and there the accident hapens. then the pastor said this is y God said watch and pray so ye fall not into temptation.

few minutes later the pastor announed the man and the woman as the newly wedded couple. my friend shouted what?? and they said to him go and check the name of our church. so he went outside and saw to whom ye collided with to whom the lord has giving you ministry. grin grin

i waited patiently for the 2nd offering then i noticed the pastor had a young beautiful daughter and as i was moving towards colliding with her daughter, the pastor said boy!!!!!! this promo is once in ten years grin grin
Re: smart guy by Ben13: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
lol you and your friend has just entered the lion's den, you better be careful yourself.
Re: smart guy by shakara4u(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
lol,

wahala dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: smart guy by babyme1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: smart guy by comptia(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
dont you just appreciate talent here babyme grin angry embarassed embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy And D slowpoke / 3 Words===let's Play! / Facebook To Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.