Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (361 Views)

deleted / Recover Deleted Videos / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Emuf: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by wilcox(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just continue with whatever you were doing that made save such an amount.

All you need to do is to change your strategy and inject some new ideas into it, with this you could be able to save 10 times what you saved now.
Re: Deleted by HembaqMbk: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
wilcox:
Just continue with whatever you were doing that made save such an amount.

All you need to do is to change your strategy and inject some new ideas into it, with this you could be able to save 10 times what you saved now.

Ask the OP what he was doing first

1 Like

Re: Deleted by LagBlogger(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Emuf:
Good day Nlanders, I need your advice on any kind of business I can start up with 980K naira. I was able to save up to 980K during my NYSC.

Thanks.

FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique, Please assist me move this to FP, I need contributions.

After mentioning these names does this mean my contribution is not needed? Just joking ooo!

To answer your question, You can start selling grade AA Okrika with as little as 120k. It is a profitable business, plenty of customers, easy to learn and can fund its own growth.

Hit me up: paulonwueme@gmail.com to get a report that explains the business in details.
Re: Deleted by wilcox(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
HembaqMbk:

Ask the OP what he was doing first
That is what I was about asking but on the second thought.......
Re: Deleted by HembaqMbk: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
LagBlogger:

After mentioning these names does this mean my contribution is not needed? Just joking ooo!

To answer your question, You can start selling grade AA Okrika with as little as 120k. It is a profitable business, plenty of customers, easy to learn and can fund its own growth.

Hit me up: paulonwueme@gmail.com to get a report that explains the business in details.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached / What Is The Difference Between Alabamarket.com And Alaba International Market / Chop40k LEGIT Or SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.