Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Make Your Android Secure As Iphone Or Even Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Android Secure As Iphone Or Even Better (313 Views)

How People Can Be Tricked To Buy An Iphone 11 As Iphone 11 Pro / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / See The Top 5 Selling Phones Of 2017, As Iphone Win Back-to-back Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Android Secure As Iphone Or Even Better by silento(m): 4:06am On Jul 08, 2020
After the arrest of hush puppi , so many people started to worry if Android is a piece of trash when it comes to security and privacy protection

If u are among these people relax and buy one coke with fish or meat pie

My last nigeria people was tecno since then till today I swear never to buy tecno infinix or their a likes

I know you must have heard story about fbi unable to unlock iPhone or get its data

You can get similar security with Android

Now let me explain. Don't try this with tecno infinix coz there encryption is scam

Every Android phone came with a feature know as encrypt you can find it under security or advance settings

When is this feature all about

I will explain ,

This is the same feature that prevents fbi and other law enforcement body to access iPhones
I think is allow 2014 all iPhone are encrypt with special hash from each phone processor

This means even if u manage to get the files you can't decrypt it without the hash key

Now Android had this feature from day one but it is not enabled from default

Coz many manufacturers are using Android both low end and high end hardware

Sonce this feature do effects the phone performance if the hardware is low end

Now How do you know if your phone encrypt function is legit find the encrypt in setting click on it

If it warms that u can encrypt of your phone is up to 80% and it must be plugging

And after encryption you can't find the encrypt function again in the menu then your phone has real encrypt function.

Phones that has legit encrypt function

Samsung , lenovo , huawei

Na This three I have checked and it is real

Fake phone with encrypt function

Techo , infinix and Itel

I have personally checked and it is fake

Why did I say fake

Tecno infinix and itel comes with encrypt enabled from company and still the function is still available

Once you encrypt your phone the function will disappear if u want it back then you have to flash your phone

But on those phones na wash the button works like if you are changing sound profile
Re: Make Your Android Secure As Iphone Or Even Better by youngdroly(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Nice info
Re: Make Your Android Secure As Iphone Or Even Better by selfdefence: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmmm ok o. Well, encrypted or not I'm still enjoying my Camon device and there's nothing I have on it that I really want to hide anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 4 / Motorola Shows Off The RAZR 5G In Teaser Poster That Will Bring Back Memories / Will My Pc Run Adobe After Effects 2014/15 Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.