Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help Pleaseee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pleaseee (728 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good evening... Please help... My mum has high bp.... Last time it was God that saved her one midnight like that....
Please Incase of any emergency, sometimes she will gasp for air, it's scary.. . What should I do before taking her to the hospital... I mean a fast thing I can do so she will be sustained to go the hospital.most times it is at midnight.. Doctors anybody, tell me what to do and how can she get the cure for it.. I won't lose her, Amen and Amen.
Re: Help Pleaseee by RedPhoenix: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can you keep reassuring her so she stops thinking?
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Can you keep reassuring her so she stops thinking?

I've been trying ooo, I don't know what she thinks about.. She has almost everything cry cry cry
Re: Help Pleaseee by RedPhoenix: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

I've been trying ooo, I don't know what she thinks about.. She has almost everything cry cry cry

Perhaps her children. Something worth worrying. Replace her eba and fufu with wheat and vegetables to boost her metabolisms
Re: Help Pleaseee by Blacklifematter: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

She is a witch
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Perhaps her children. Something worth worrying. Replace her eba and fufu with wheat and vegetables to boost her metabolisms

Wheat abi. Okay
Wat of in an immediate emergencies like that, wat should I do?. Last week by 12:00 midnight twas God o... In midnights Incase such happen what should I do?
Re: Help Pleaseee by HarunaWest(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

She should always Chew cloves of garlic everyday then.. It steadies the BP or better still boiled moringer leave or the seed.
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Blacklifematter:

She is a witch

Are you mad.
May God punish you for such words

2 Likes

Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Blacklifematter:

She is a witch

You're just senseless

1 Like

Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
HarunaWest:

She should always Chew cloves of garlic everyday then.. It steadies the BP or better still boiled moringer leave or the seed.

I would get that tomorrow
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

Wheat abi. Okay
Wat of in an immediate emergencies like that, wat should I do?. Last week by 12:00 midnight twas God o... In midnights Incase such happen what should I do?

@RedPheonix
Re: Help Pleaseee by Blacklifematter: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

Are you mad.
May God punish you for such words

Lmfao grin grin
Re: Help Pleaseee by Blacklifematter: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

You're just senseless

It pain am well well crying crying baby baby no dey shame tongue
Re: Help Pleaseee by RedPhoenix: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

Wheat abi. Okay

I've forgotten the name of the pill my mum uses. There's a popular one. But whenever it happens I do tell my mum to take cold Fanta/soft drink that's not cola flavored
Re: Help Pleaseee by helpsomeone: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:
Good evening... Please help... My mum has high bp.... Last time it was God that saved her one midnight like that....
Please Incase of any emergency, sometimes she will gasp for air, it's scary.. . What should I do before taking her to the hospital... I mean a fast thing I can do so she will be sustained to go the hospital.most times it is at midnight.. Doctors anybody, tell me what to do and how can she get the cure for it.. I won't lose her, Amen and Amen.
. I get herb for this if you don't mind.
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Blacklifematter:

It pain am well well crying crying baby baby no dey shame tongue

U play with me with such words in my time of agony... May God's judgement be passed to you and your generations.. Save these words...
I don't know you, God does and I will say, let his will be done on you and your generations...
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I've forgotten the name of the pill my mum uses. There's a popular one. But whenever it happens I do tell my mum to take cold Fanta/soft drink that's not cola flavored

Oh okay, cold soft drinks should be given in emergencies... Ok..
Help me ask your mum. Thanks
Re: Help Pleaseee by RedPhoenix: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

Oh okay, cold soft drinks should be given in emergencies... Ok..
Help me ask your mum. Thanks

That's what I do with her and she takes a pill whose name I can't remember. You should speak with a pharnacist/doctor
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lalasticlacla.. Ftc
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
helpsomeone:
. I get herb for this if you don't mind.

What's the mixture, hope u re certified?
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:

That's what I do with her and she takes a pill whose name I can't remember. You should speak with a pharnacist/doctor

Okay
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pheurly:

Hmmm
Re: Help Pleaseee by Pheurly: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
She is healed
Re: Help Pleaseee by Blacklifematter: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Pheurly:

U play with me with such words in my time of agony... May God's judgement be passed to you and your generations.. Save these words...
I don't know you, God does and I will say, let his will be done on you and your generations...

Lmfao your mama na witch go ask her well well hahahaha
Re: Help Pleaseee by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Pheurly:

cursing him is not necessary. You are praying to God to heal your mom and as well using God to curse another person on the same thread. Don’t do that. Just ignore sometimes.
Re: Help Pleaseee by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Blacklifematter:

Lmfao your mama na witch go ask her well well hahahaha

How would a blacklifematter when most blacks like you behave like animals
Re: Help Pleaseee by Blacklifematter: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

How would a blacklifematter when most blacks like you behave like animals

I don't know until when you locked hush inna d cell
Re: Help Pleaseee by abilolakemmy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pheurly:

I can recommend products that can manage high blood pressure too

https:///2348101109455

(1) (Reply)

I Got The Worst Breaking News Of My Life; My Dad Is Down With Diabetes / Staphylococcus Aureus, Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation Treated With 100% He / Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.