Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Are You Searching For A Web Developer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Searching For A Web Developer? (187 Views)

Are You Searching For A Website Designer? / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / How To Know What People Are Searching For Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Searching For A Web Developer? by emeldoobi: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2020
[/color][color=#000000]
We are designing websites for e-commerce, marketing agencies, banks and many others with esthetic layouts and at a very reasonable price. We make sure to bring about the best end-to-end experience for our users and providers.

Personally I am working on Amazon workspace and I really know what areas do developers or designers skip or ignore when it comes to branding yourself. I try very much to focus on creative marketing copies and really iterative design process.

To us,
Websites aren't just a lead from Google engine.. they are the leads to your brand in making ♥️♥️

Please contact me or send a message to me on WhatsApp as per your comfort on 08130216739!

Looking forward to a fun and working experience with you all.
Thank you so much..
Re: Are You Searching For A Web Developer? by ArcFresky(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Samples?

Plus are you really a web developer? Because now that I want to contact, I have to copy and paste your number to contact you, when you can just create a whatsapp direct link
Re: Are You Searching For A Web Developer? by LMServices: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2020
ArcFresky:
Samples?

Plus are you really a web developer? Because now that I want to contact, I have to copy and paste your number to contact you, when you can just create a whatsapp direct link
Hello, good morning!

You can contact us and have us show you stunning samples of our beautiful works.

This is the link to our main handle and our service offerings: https://www.nairaland.com/lizedamedia

Our WhatsApp link can be found in our signature.
Re: Are You Searching For A Web Developer? by Schoogital: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2020
ArcFresky:
Samples?

Hello, kindly contact me via my signature so I can send my portfolio. Note: Because of the massive fraud being perpetuated on NL by developers. Won't be charging you until I'm done with the design and development of your site. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Made Easy / Miles In A Click / $1 Cpanel Hosting, SSD $1 Hosting, Max SSD Space – Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.