Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1909 Views)

Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ipromote: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria Area, where people with brains elect people without brains to lead them in offices.

Creative Marketing is one way to reach potential customers on social media. Hit me up via siggy

5 Likes

Re: . by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2020
They've no time to think.
Re: . by realstars: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2020
It Is The Avenue Of Looting.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Someone said nigeria govt is an organised crimiminal outfit.

3 Likes

Re: . by popsy2(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: . by slimfit1(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Lagos governor is very poor in ideas since Fashola left Lagos have turned to Ekiti where governor comes to launch street roads.
Re: . by lamentor78(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2020
That is the funnel to siphon billions, by starting meaningless projects
Re: . by Vyzz: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2020
lamentor78:

You just said it all brother
Re: . by sapientia(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Because the people they are governing an easily be decieved by what they see.

Any unseen thing like human capital development is frowned at.

And the governors too lack ideas since their target for buying the governorship position is to steal.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: . by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

A substandard tunnel officially worth $60 Million dollars was just demolished at Owerri. The money has just gone down the drain while the citizens are starving . Not only was the Tunnel substandard ,it was a terrible idea to build one where none was needed.
The funniest of it all is that Rochas Okorocha is not behind bars, he's in senate

What good is he there
Re: . by Lubumbashi: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
I think all Nigerian governors should be fired and sent home . It's really frustrating how dumb some of them are .
A substandard tunnel officially worth $60 Million dollars was just demolished at Owerri. The money has just gone down the drain while the citizens are starving . Not only was the Tunnel substandard ,it was a terrible idea to build one where none was needed.
There are so many other examples of such wastage with nothing to show for it which adds up to Billions of dollars .And those billions could have helped towards stable electricity. The Governors seem to be wasting money on dumb projects that do not effect change in the quality of life of the citizens. I've repeatedly mentioned, and it is a fact that everything built is a complete waste without having the basics in place.

Structures should only be built where they are needed and not for show .States like Cross River and others I may not be aware of need Tunnels and bridges because of the terrain if anything . And only freeways should have overpasses .
The second picture showing the 90 kmh speed limit sign, where exactly is that? It's so beautiful.
Re: . by DopeChick(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
WORD.
lamentor78:
Re: . by movingclouds(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
A revolution is overdue , but do Nigerians have the balls?
We have the balls, but our cocks are shaped differently.. TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: . by Oghene1st: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
I think all Nigerian governors should be fired and sent home . It's really frustrating how dumb some of them are .
There are so many other examples of such wastage with nothing to show for it which adds up to Billions of dollars .And those billions could have helped towards stable electricity. The Governors seem to be wasting money on dumb projects that do not effect change in the quality of life of the citizens. I've repeatedly mentioned, and it is a fact that everything built is a complete waste without having the basics in place.

Structures should only be built where they are needed and not for show .States like Cross River and others I may not be aware of need Tunnels and bridges because of the terrain if anything . And only freeways should have overpasses .

When the citizens prefer these black elephants projects to human capital developments, what do you expect? Just imagine someone bragging with flyovers in his state and asking what has Obaseki done. That we should show him pictures of what Obaseki has done.

They prefer a governor who builds flyovers where it is not necessary and holding backlog of pension arrears to a governor who didn't build flyovers and one that pays salaries, pension and gratuity on time. They believe so much in irrelevant infrastructures than human financial development.

Your governor dey build flyovers but beggars litter your state na wetin dem prefer so the governors go dey do these irrelevant projects.

1 Like

Re: . by CustomII(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

Taraba State Governor own worst past, in a state where there is no good road networking at whole, the stupid Governor is planning of building a fly over bridges.
the state I always rate last in term of infrastructures and social amenities where everything for good is not happening.
but see as he is trying to waste money all in the name of "I was the First governor that build the first fly over in North east.
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Because they loot and steal more by executing these stupid projects
Re: . by BlueBanana: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
It's not about having the balls but having enough sense to see that the the political leaders they painstakingly defend are their oppressors. As derogatory as it may sound, most Nigerians are senseless.

The politics section of this forum is a good example of such senselessness where people would rather engage in pointless arguments about tribes and political parties than plan on how they can strategically seize power from these corrupt leaders to make their country a better place . Meanwhile the people they put in government continue to plunder their commonwealth. It's truly disheartening.

BTW, I enjoy your threads. Educative and inspiring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Omooba77: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

They do it to siphon money, knowing fully well they are ruling sycophants whp are numerous here.
Re: . by fairchuks: 2:27am On Jul 11, 2020
$60m... For a tunnell less than 100 ft...
Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
We are very far from it honestly, how exactly is it going to happen? That "pull him down syndrome" coupled with an effectively near-stockholm syndrome controls us subconciously. The east, west and north cant take a common ground cos of historical, ethnic, and religious divides. Maybe a political revolution would occur when crude oil has completely lost its value and there is nothing more to share among the looters.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oghene1st:

When the citizens prefer these black elephants projects to human capital developments, what do you expect? Just imagine someone bragging with flyovers in his state and asking what has Obaseki done. That we should show him pictures of what Obaseki has done.

They prefer a governor who builds flyovers where it is not necessary and holding backlog of pension arrears to a governor who didn't build flyovers and one that pays salaries, pension and gratuity on time. They believe so much in irrelevant infrastructures than human financial development.

Your governor dey build flyovers but beggars litter your state na wetin dem prefer so the governors go dey do these irrelevant projects.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Because the money they want to loot and steal has eroded their sense of reasoning
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Here in Nigeria,once they tar 10 km road or just commission a borehole,they turn semi-gods to the gullibles
Re: . by sinkhole: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
movingclouds:

We have the balls, but our cocks are shaped differently.. TRIBALISM
You don talk am, plus including RELIGION!
Re: . by Mylove55(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
like thief obaseki
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Continuation..
The government should focus on building the basics I outlined on my other thread. Stuffs like social housing for the poor should be priority as well.

Infrastructure like Stadium is meant to be built by private entity not government, unless built for Olympic purposes. Sport team owners and other investors have the obligation to build sport arena for their teams . For example , an investor or group of investors could decide to create a soccer or basketball team for a city of their choice and build an arena for the team . The arenas could also be rented out for music concerts and other public events .
There's simply more motivation to generate profit from the arena when it's private owned . The owners would go out of their way to organize music concerts and other public events just to make sure their arena is in use and properly maintained .
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

Thanks you for this topic!They have misplaced priority and use all this elephant projects awarded at an inflated price and which kickbacks are received (Ganduje dollars) such as airport and stadium that are the least priority to loot.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
BlueBanana:

It's not about having the balls but having enough sense to see that the the political leaders they painstakingly defend are their oppressors. As derogatory as it may sound, most Nigerians are senseless.

The politics section of this forum is a good example of such senselessness where people would rather engage in pointless arguments about tribes and political parties than plan on how they can strategically seize power from these corrupt leaders to make their country a better place . Meanwhile the people they put in government continue to plunder their commonwealth. It's truly disheartening.

BTW, I enjoy your threads. Educative and inspiring
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Northern Governor Responsible For Boko Haram Revealed!!! / Top Ten People With strange Guinness World Record(pictures) / Nnewi Billionaires Endorsed Soludo For Governor Of Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.