Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba (765 Views)

NNPC May Spend ₦201 Billion To Clean 170.25 Million Litres Of Dirty Fuel / Is Restructuring The Answer To Our Problems / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by sarrki(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Is restructuring required to achieve basic hygiene?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by slimfit1(m): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2020
The point I've been making for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by Galactico4ever(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2020
slimfit1:
The point I've been making for years
Where's the proof of the points you made?

3 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by opalu: 1:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by noleflendum: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2020
No leflendum no tidy of our environment
Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by ThatFairGuy1: 4:14am On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
We still blame Buhari, Tinubu and APC for this. With Biafra, there won't be any horrible site like this. The chukwu okike abiama would have cleared everything

3 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by helinues: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Not until then, the locals are ready to continue leaving in such dirty place...

BTW, why should they care when it's not in other region....

Development of other regions first before Alaigbo

But, this question is indeed thought provoking ooo.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by Ogbuu101: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
Lagos is still the largest slum in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by kettykings: 5:57am On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
No but at least restructuring will stop hyper hypocrisy and force hypocrites to look inward before throwing accusations at Aba filth

1 Like

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by BlackfireX: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Please can someone post Lagos slum for this op.....

Is like Aba boy fvvvcked your girlfriend, while you were licking buharis asssss on NL

4 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by sapientia(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Abia has been grossly unlucky since 1999

They keep getting cursed with clowns as Governors

1 Like

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by nzeobi(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2020
I challenge to put the name of the street in aba and location let another nairalander verify it

1 Like

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by sageb: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Abia is the dirtiest state in Southern Nigeria. Abia have turn to T.A orji and sons limited.

1 Like

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by helinues: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2020
nzeobi:
I challenge to put the name of the street in aba and location let another nairalander verify it

All in Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by oyatz(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Tinubu is to be blamed for the decay of Abia.
Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by adekolaelect(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2020
The local incandescent Lamp can not illuminates itself .they can only talk on less concerned issues of others but left theirs unattended to.

2 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by JAMO84: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2020
I guess Tinubu is kneeling on Abia's neck, that's why Aba cannot breath. That's why SE is the poverty capital of the south.

I AM DONE TALKING

4 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by IamWonderful: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii what a deadly blow. or is Biafra required for it?

1 Like

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by nzeobi(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

All in Abia state
Put the exact location
Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by jude79(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Chaiiiiiiii what a deadly blow.
or is Biafra required for it?

Yes Biafra is required for it. The clowns that have been ruling Abia state are product of nothern hegemony and the stupid 1999 Constitution, which in itself is an illegal document cos it wasn't from the people. Abians wanted to booth out t.a orji, but Federal might couldn't allow them, they never wanted okezie ikpeazu but niggerrian judiciary blocked them. Apart from the 1st tenure of orji uzo kalu the destiny of Abia has never been in abians hand. All niggerrian state are in these predicament. Abia is where it produced it's worst result.
Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by quickberry(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Please can someone post Lagos slum for this op.....

Is like Aba boy fvvvcked your girlfriend, while you were licking buharis asssss on NL

Lagos is not as dirty as this.

2 Likes

Re: Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba by Balogunodua(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lagos is still the largest slum in Africa
Bring prove that Lagos is the largest slum in africa and i will bring prove that Onitcha is the most polluted city in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates / My Airport Land Demolition/threat To Life: Eze Lied Under Pressure -- J.j Emeju / I Doubt Biafa Would Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.