Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help With Full Stack Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Full Stack Web Development (235 Views)

Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Why Is Web Development So Complex? / Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Full Stack Web Development by emmaxman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hi great developers, i need when to get the best hand on real time development training.
A place that offer international standard tutor in term of lectures and practical in lagos.
And if there is an Africa country that offers it better than Nigeria. Pls tell me.
Thanks
Re: Help With Full Stack Web Development by ProfAmaben(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
emmaxman:
Hi great developers, i need when to get the best hand on real time development training.
A place that offer international standard tutor in term of lectures and practical in lagos.
And if there is an Africa country that offers it better than Nigeria. Pls tell me.
Thanks

Moat academy Lagos.

If you had a First class, go to Decagon, they would pay you to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Is The Best Selling Point For IT Business? / Urgent! I Need 5,000 Signatures For A Petition On Change.org / Host And Domain Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.