Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Web Design And Software Development Made Easy - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Design And Software Development Made Easy (293 Views)

Introducing Kobogigs - Hire Professional Web, App and Software Programmers. / Mobile App /enterprise Software Development At An Affordable Rate / Custom Software Development Company In India- Macreel Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design And Software Development Made Easy by emaxjey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good day to all Programmers out there.. We all know it not an easy Job to code and programming is not for the faint hearted .

Let me go straight to the point why am here:

* Most programmers (front end developers in particular), find it difficult most times to come out with good and attractive designs, even with all the programming languages they know and ability to code efficiently.

* In other to solve the stress and issue of you thinking of how the website or Software you are developing to follow latest design trends that where the need for a Professional UI/UX Designer comes into play.

* The UI/UX Designer will do all the designs; the User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), the Prototype, the wireframe, Mock-ups to display the final view which will project your works and makes it look world class which will attract more clients ..

Although, I know majority of senior and experienced programmers are familiar with these already , but for the help of new programmers and for those that are not familiar with it.

Now, you may have a project or job you working on already or maybe you are about to start and you need a good UI/UX Designer to help you out.

Look no further, am here for you. I'm a professional UI/UX Designer with over 3 years experience. I started off as a graphic designer before learning UI/UX Design, which is an added advantage which helps me in the area of Typography, Colors, Shapes and other necessary aspects of Design.

All I need to get started is information about the what you want to develop. Be it a website or a software application (iOS & Android).

Below is the link to my portfolio:

www.behance.net/josephemmanuel2

Feel free to contact me via my WhatsApp contact in my signature. Or you can send me a Pm.

Or call: +2349030179104

Re: Web Design And Software Development Made Easy by emaxjey(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Another website landing page I designed..

Re: Web Design And Software Development Made Easy by emaxjey(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Don't want to post to much here to avoid been Banned.. to see more of my designs message me or click the link for my portfolio.
Thanks you. cool
Re: Web Design And Software Development Made Easy by emaxjey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Blogging Training. 08029345672 / We Have Shared Hosting Plans To Suit Your Site Visit: Www.cloudnetvox.com / I Need An Automated Python Script For Uploading Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.