Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months (241 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by jetroolowole(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello members, I am launching a specialized fullstack training with 3 months mentorship to help you prepare for post-Covid digital skills. During this training, you will learn how to go from just a blogger to a fullstack developer.

FullStack Specialized Training develops your skills in both front-end and back-end web technologies with hands-on sessions. The program leads you through the fundamentals of web development, JavaScript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Postgres relational database, etc. and extends your knowledge in building complex web applications through real-time industry projects. Upon completion of this online training, you’ll become an expert to implement this knowledge in real-life.

In addition to the mentorship, as a trainee, I will let you have access to some of the platforms and resources I have spent over a thousand dollar acquiring or accessing. These include but not limited to:

1. Free access to the Fuse React Template for practice
2. Free access to courses on Openclassrooms.com worth thousands of dollars of training courses
3. Access to Fullstack courses on Udemy.com
4. Other amazing resources

PROGRAM TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the technologies you will learn during the program:
1. JavaScript basics, preferably ES6 (the most recent version of the language).
2. One client-side framework - React. Most modern day JavaScript devs are using JavaScript frameworks extensively.
3. A knowledge of web browsers and how they work. The browser is your runtime environment for JavaScript. It pays to know all the development tools available inside your browser.
4. An understanding of databases like SQL or noSQL. Full-stack developers of any kind need to know how data is stored and manipulated. We will focus on Postgres relational database.
5. Node.js. It’s the first, (and arguably most preferred) JavaScript runtime environment on the server side. Even if you don’t use it for your main server app, you can still use its tools to improve the development process. For example, you could use Mocha.js for unit testing, Grunt.js for automated build tasks, or Brackets for code editing.

REQUIREMENTS
1 A Laptop
2. Internet & Data Access
3. N5,000 Training Fee (Optional but Recommended)

To apply, drop your email or Whatsapp number
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by muyico(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by softtegs(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2020
I'm interested.

My WhatsApp number is 08132318022
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by jetroolowole(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2020
muyico:
I'll message you
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by jetroolowole(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2020
softtegs:
I'm interested.

My WhatsApp number is 08132318022
I messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2020
jetroolowole:
Hello members, I am launching a specialized fullstack training with 3 months mentorship to help you prepare for post-Covid digital skills. During this training, you will learn how to go from just a blogger to a fullstack developer.

FullStack Specialized Training develops your skills in both front-end and back-end web technologies with hands-on sessions. The program leads you through the fundamentals of web development, JavaScript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Postgres relational database, etc. and extends your knowledge in building complex web applications through real-time industry projects. Upon completion of this online training, you’ll become an expert to implement this knowledge in real-life.

In addition to the mentorship, as a trainee, I will let you have access to some of the platforms and resources I have spent over a thousand dollar acquiring or accessing. These include but not limited to:

1. Free access to the Fuse React Template for practice
2. Free access to courses on Openclassrooms.com worth thousands of dollars of training courses
3. Access to Fullstack courses on Udemy.com
4. Other amazing resources

PROGRAM TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the technologies you will learn during the program:
1. JavaScript basics, preferably ES6 (the most recent version of the language).
2. One client-side framework - React. Most modern day JavaScript devs are using JavaScript frameworks extensively.
3. A knowledge of web browsers and how they work. The browser is your runtime environment for JavaScript. It pays to know all the development tools available inside your browser.
4. An understanding of databases like SQL or noSQL. Full-stack developers of any kind need to know how data is stored and manipulated. We will focus on Postgres relational database.
5. Node.js. It’s the first, (and arguably most preferred) JavaScript runtime environment on the server side. Even if you don’t use it for your main server app, you can still use its tools to improve the development process. For example, you could use Mocha.js for unit testing, Grunt.js for automated build tasks, or Brackets for code editing.

REQUIREMENTS
1 A Laptop
2. Internet & Data Access
3. N5,000 Training Fee (Optional but Recommended)

To apply, drop your email or Whatsapp number

jezking042@gmail.com
Re: How To Go From Blogger To Fullstack Developer In 3 Months by jetroolowole(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Jezking:

jezking042@gmail.com
I emailed you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Backlinks For My Blog / Web And Mobile App Development To Ur Specifications / Cryptomania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.