Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program (336 Views)

Become A Pro Web Developer In 3 Weeks / Fullstack Developer Needed - 100k pay / Go From Zero To An Expert Fullstack Developer In 3 Months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by jetroolowole(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Hello members, I launched a specialized fullstack training with 3 months mentorship to help you prepare for post-Covid digital skills. During this training, you will learn how to go from just a blogger to a fullstack developer.

FullStack Specialized Training develops your skills in both front-end and back-end web technologies with hands-on sessions. The program leads you through the fundamentals of web development, JavaScript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Postgres relational database, etc. and extends your knowledge in building complex web applications through real-time industry projects. Upon completion of this online training, you’ll become an expert to implement this knowledge in real-life.

In addition to the mentorship, as a trainee, I will let you have access to some of the platforms and resources I have spent over a thousand dollar acquiring or accessing.

You can join as an Intern or Trainee. I'll be posting update on the training schedule here. If you have any question regarding the training, leave it below.

To get invitation to the training platform, text #CODEWITHJETRO to 0-7-0-6-6-9-9-9-4-6-6 on WhatsApp

Or drop your email below
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by Xavi2019: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2020
jetroolowole:
Hello members, I am launching a specialized fullstack training with 3 months mentorship to help you prepare for post-Covid digital skills. During this training, you will learn how to go from just a blogger to a fullstack developer.

FullStack Specialized Training develops your skills in both front-end and back-end web technologies with hands-on sessions. The program leads you through the fundamentals of web development, JavaScript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Postgres relational database, etc. and extends your knowledge in building complex web applications through real-time industry projects. Upon completion of this online training, you’ll become an expert to implement this knowledge in real-life.

In addition to the mentorship, as a trainee, I will let you have access to some of the platforms and resources I have spent over a thousand dollar acquiring or accessing.

You can join as an Intern or Trainee. I'll be posting update on the training schedule here. If you have any question regarding the training, leave it below.

To get invitation to the training platform, text #CODEWITHJETRO to 0-7-0-6-6-9-9-9-4-6-6 on WhatsApp
Is it free or paid?
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by jetroolowole(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Xavi2019:

Is it free or paid?
Free for Interns and a N5000 Training Fee for Trainees
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by bassdow: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
jetroolowole:
Hello members, I am launching a specialized fullstack training with 3 months mentorship to help you prepare for post-Covid digital skills. During this training, you will learn how to go from just a blogger to a fullstack developer.

Or drop your email below

3 Months Fullstack Developer Training

Never knew One could be Called a Fullstack Developer after 3-Months thanks to your Almighty 5D hands-on sessions.
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by jetroolowole(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
bassdow:

3 Months Fullstack Developer Training

Never knew One could be Called a Fullstack Developer after 3-Months thanks to your Almighty 5D hands-on sessions.
Yes it's possible because there are levels whether you focus on Frontend, Backend or Fullstack. There is also specialization. Besides, that's what it took me to learn what I had to to attained Fullstack knowledge.
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by Transparent(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
The online learning is the problem here.

Supposing it's an offline program, I would have say I will be part of this.
Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by jetroolowole(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Transparent:
The online learning is the problem here.

Supposing it's an offline program, I would have say I will be part of this.
I would also have reckon with that. People like me prefer online learning especially when it comes to coding. This days most programming jobs are going remote. There is nothing better than learning programming with the same tools you'll eventually be employed to work with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With My Mentorship Program by jetroolowole(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2020
New courses added

(1) (Reply)

HOSTOLX - Secure Hosting | Secure Web Hosting | Shared Hosting / $1 Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting | One Dollar Host -visualwebtechnologies.com! / Exceptional Client Service Is A Fundamental Part Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.